napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test C/ Deca/ Dbol

I haven't decided yet, but I may be finishing my cycle with winny also. I love it as a finisher
I've only tried anavar as my first cycle finisher. I wanted to shred up from it but I was so damn hungry and gained mass instead lol. It was fun but I want to try winny

I've only tried anavar as my first cycle finisher. I wanted to shred up from it but I was so damn hungry and gained mass instead lol. It was fun but I want to try winny

Going to be finishing my current run with winny. I didn't think I was lean enough for it, but both Dylan and Phurious convinced me otherwise. I'm excited :).

This is my current cycle bro

1-16 Test C 900mg per week
1-16 EQ 800mg per week
1-16 Deca 500mg per week
1-4 Anadrol 50mg ED
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg ED

The test dose is high, and I want to stress that I wouldn't recommend that for most people. My body responds very favorably to high test with never any issues. For most people in this scenario I wouldn't recommend exceeding 500mg

Thats a beast mode stack never messed with drol however

For the past 12 weeks I've been running:
Test 400
Deca 300
Eq 800

I'm 64 years old and ALL of my joints are messed up....This stack has alleviated almost all of my daily pain and allowed me to lift heavier than ever

Good deal brother!!!.....Quick update-I am starting this cycle janurary 1st, running the test c at 450, deca at 350, and the equipoise at 800, dbol for the first six weeks at 40mgs. I need further opinion for my final call; not sure if i want to run the deca for only 12wks and run out the equipoise at 16 wks, or keep them both at 16 weeks, so it would be nice to hear peoples prefrences and reasons as to what i should do--thank you brothers

For the past 12 weeks I've been running:
Test 400
Deca 300
Eq 800

I'm 64 years old and ALL of my joints are messed up....This stack has alleviated almost all of my daily pain and allowed me to lift heavier than ever
Dang! I love it! How is your RBC and hematocrit?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Good deal brother!!!.....Quick update-I am starting this cycle janurary 1st, running the test c at 450, deca at 350, and the equipoise at 800, dbol for the first six weeks at 40mgs. I need further opinion for my final call; not sure if i want to run the deca for only 12wks and run out the equipoise at 16 wks, or keep them both at 16 weeks, so it would be nice to hear peoples prefrences and reasons as to what i should do--thank you brothers

honestly, i would run them all 16 weeks but not at that doses... i would keep your eq at 800 but if your running deca that long i would keep it at 250-300... if your intent on test that high then go for it... its not how i would do it but you know your body reaction then go for it... you'll find deca to be much cleaner with no sides a little lower with the most sustainable gains and running it with eq will be sick... i would HIGHLY recommend adding in GW with this... eq does so well with endurance and honestly, so does deca... thats a quality that is not mentioned by many but its there... add the gw for 16 weeks at 20 mg day and when you see the ability you have with overall output in the gym, you will be blown away...

honestly, i would run them all 16 weeks but not at that doses... i would keep your eq at 800 but if your running deca that long i would keep it at 250-300... if your intent on test that high then go for it... its not how i would do it but you know your body reaction then go for it... you'll find deca to be much cleaner with no sides a little lower with the most sustainable gains and running it with eq will be sick... i would HIGHLY recommend adding in GW with this... eq does so well with endurance and honestly, so does deca... thats a quality that is not mentioned by many but its there... add the gw for 16 weeks at 20 mg day and when you see the ability you have with overall output in the gym, you will be blown away...
Run it a little lower if im gonna run it that long, definitely see the benefits to that. Would you suggest a high dose of hcg while coming off this cycle? this is the longest one ive ran

Run it a little lower if im gonna run it that long, definitely see the benefits to that. Would you suggest a high dose of hcg while coming off this cycle? this is the longest one ive ran

no... just 4 weeks at 1000 ius week... would you like me to lay you out an entire cycle? are you on trt or going to be running pct?

Bros I'm highly interested in this type of cycle lay out however not trying to high jack nor disrespect the thread.

I would keep everything to 16 weeks. Doses don't look bad to me. I do agree with Dylan that GW would work well here in the cycle

Top Bottom