napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test 400

godoje

Dylan,

Hope to hear from you. I ran test 250 at 1cc twice a week for 6 weeks and saw minimal gains in strength. I am waiting for my 400 to come in a few days. What advice would you have for my cycle on this. I am not disillusioned about turning into the hulk. Lol

I am 38, 5' 11" 190 lbs and am an extreme athlete.

Bro....Test 400 is no different than Test 250
It's just higher concentration mg per ml

1cc Test 400 is the same as 1.6cc Test 250

Dylan,

Hope to hear from you. I ran test 250 at 1cc twice a week for 6 weeks and saw minimal gains in strength. I am waiting for my 400 to come in a few days. What advice would you have for my cycle on this. I am not disillusioned about turning into the hulk. Lol

bro, of course you didnt see anything... you ran a long ester HALF the time your supposed to... it doesn't even begin to really get going until week 4... THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER BETWEEN TEST 400 AND ANY OTHER TEST... all that means is there is more mg/ml and it probably cost you more... that's it... also that you will have far more pain with injections as well since there is so much per CC... its very very clear you have no clue what your doing... did you run a pct after your "half a cycle?"

lots of sources do, works OK if you cut it with other stuff like deca, but pinning straight T400 fucking hurts.

Ya which is rediculous. If u want to run more just inject more. People are. Omg test 400 oh im gonna get huge on that. Lol lame

PHURIOUS

Dylan,

You ran a low test dose for only 6 weeks. You didn't give enough time for gains.

Getting a higher concentrated test changes nothing. I honestly won't touch any test over 300mg per ml. It's more prone to crash and often underdosed, and if it is dosed correctly pip is horrible. You can run 250mg per ml test at a higher dose each week which makes more sense. What is the source of your test?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom