napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test 250 cycle

ritter8

Hey man, I’m about to start running test 250. I have my post cycle already with aromatize inhibitor, novadex & clomid as well as HCG. it’s a eight week cycle and I wanted to run it at the lowest way possible so I was hoping you could give me advice on how I should dose this?

What is your age, body fat %, training experience, and your cycle goals.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I’ve never cycled before it would be my first cycle, I’m trying to build a over all bigger physique like in a bodybuilding state. I’ve been lifting weights for four years now I’m 25 I stand 5’10” and my body weight is 170 with 13% body fat. I have the test 250, along with clomid, nolvadex and an AI how would you go about recommending doses or proper use?

I’ve also been dieting for the past six months on a clean bulking program eating six meals a day

I understand that I’ve watched almost ever YouTube video of yours that would pertain to me but you seem like the most Knowledgeable person out there with information pertaining to this does that stop you from giving me proper advice on how to do it because regardless I’ve already planned on starting I’m just looking for someone I can safely show me the proper way of using it?

I understand that I’ve watched almost ever YouTube video of yours that would pertain to me but you seem like the most Knowledgeable person out there with information pertaining to this does that stop you from giving me proper advice on how to do it because regardless I’ve already planned on starting I’m just looking for someone I can safely show me the proper way of using it?

Bro did u read my last post. Im not advising it just because u want to do it. I wouldnt if u paid me

Top Bottom