napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TEN COMMANDMENTS from The 44...

I got in 2 fights with that dude..I called him out called him a fat POS that gives fuckin horrible uneducated advice.
No offense to you 44 but that dude comes across as well…..U know(in law flavor)

None taken lol... one N word with a 'ish' at the end came to mind as that is representative of a few of them. That's horrible.

None taken lol... one N word with a 'ish' at the end came to mind as that is representative of a few of them. That's horrible.

Don't you want to smack him..lol…."Hey playa"…..I aint a Doctor….I ain't a lawyer……..a plumber……or a shoe salesman……I'm from Oakland"

Big reason why I only workout alone, not because I think I'm bigger then everyone not by far, but because I can't fucking stand finishing my set having a short rest then going to start my next set only to find my lazy ass workout partner sitting texting or talking. I leave my phone in my bag and get shit done from when I get there until I leave. I cannot stand sitting and waiting, it's just not gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's like yesterday for example a kid I know came up to me and asked if I minded if he work in with me because he's trying to put on some size and all this other shit. I paused and gave him a look like 'ughhhh' and said one condition, you swap out all the plates since you're asking for this. Definitely slowed me down, got under my skin as well having to tell him the point of the exercise was to get full stretch on the lats. I'm not the guy you wanna train with. You're free to watch, but you better take good notes and not be telling folks your shitty version of my workout was taught to you by me as the way he was doing shit would make me look bad. If he hadn't attended high school with my son the answer would've been a NO, but every once in a while I display kindness.

Last edited:
Don't you want to smack him..lol…."Hey playa"…..I aint a Doctor….I ain't a lawyer……..a plumber……or a shoe salesman……I'm from Oakland"

The name drew me in as I'm always looking to learn things and try shit, but as soon as the video started I was like who the fuck would sponsor this ass clown??? He looks like shit, he talks like shit and his videos are at best worthy of being put to use cleaning the floors in private viewing booths at adult film stores. It's actually sad he has a small contingent of followers.

***People like him make me think I could actually be on YT and get paid well.

Hell yes! Thank you 44 for the advice and inspiration. The part about the tri's had me lol!

Bro, this is a great list. I love the part about kickbacks. I'm always preaching to others about losing the pussy foofoo exercises like kickbacks that don't do dick. You want growth? Do heavy ass big exercises. Period.

Bro, this is a great list. I love the part about kickbacks. I'm always preaching to others about losing the pussy foofoo exercises like kickbacks that don't do dick. You want growth? Do heavy ass big exercises. Period.

Skull crushers & close grip BP's are my main tri exercises.I love that shit

Too much trendy bullshit going on in these corporate "gyms" these days. Trying to be all things to everybody. Bosu balls, TRX's everywhere.... Ya know why hack squats, rack reads, pulldowns never go away???? CUZ THEY WORK!!!

Agreed today some asshat wearing mens joggers (girly pants) was doing them with a 20 or 25 looking totally effeminate might I add. Total waste of time IMO. Fucking guys doing shit they saw on bb.com lol

Too much trendy bullshit going on in these corporate "gyms" these days. Trying to be all things to everybody. Bosu balls, TRX's everywhere.... Ya know why hack squats, rack reads, pulldowns never go away???? CUZ THEY WORK!!!

I can somewhat understand the desire to maximize profits but when you mix 'them' in with us they tend to get to complaining about shit we do and get in our way.

Ummm better not look at his quads then

There's a story about Arnold & his legs.I'm not sure if it's true but it goes like this.He went to a vet BB & they said "you come to the gym wearing a tanktop & sweatpants.The vet said come to the gym for a YEAR wearing SHORTS & a long sleeve sweatshirt.Work the FUCK out of your legs & they will grow."

His quads were okay..well more than okay since he won 7 Olympia titles,but they probably could've been better,who knows?

44 I love to see a front bicep flex from you with a shirt on & just one arm.I'm really curious to see your peak.You got some big arms bro.Just like to see it.You never flex in your pics.

Legs weren't as important in Arnold's day

Well I guess Tom Platz was wasting his time then

ATTACH]

Attachments

• tom-platz-quads.jpg
    tom-platz-quads.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 9
44 I love to see a front bicep flex from you with a shirt on & just one arm.I'm really curious to see your peak.You got some big arms bro.Just like to see it.You never flex in your pics.

Trying to hit 23" on arms, but I'm ridiculously beat rn so their probably flat as fuck since I trained them. Besides I'm not big on flexing muscles which seems ass backwards considering lol.

Top Bottom