napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

TD robo crew!

maj79

Want to give a big thank you to team Robo for a professional job with fast services and awesome communication, thanks to saiyan.
99800db4c6a91607fa217d393b72dba4.jpg

Now I can't wait to pin this sweet sauce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You're welcome bro. It's the stuff of legend!

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Don't spill that drol you will regret it . My wife is still trying to figure out what the smell in the house is an I didn't spill it

Don't spill that drol you will regret it . My wife is still trying to figure out what the smell in the house is an I didn't spill it

My wife walked by the cabinet where I keep everything. I keep these orals in an old supp container. I had opened the container 5 minutes earlier to count. It made it way worse having several in an airtight container lol.

Haha! I like the strong smell. They even gave me an oral plunger with all of it.

Are you gonna run all that in one cycle. If so, how? I wanna try npp but gotta figure how much is needed for 10 weeks.

400 npp wk at eod injections
600 test wk two injections a week
Dbol will be 40 before workout and 30 in the morning (I have some other Dbol tabs left over)

Aromasin at 12.5 (until the bloods come back around the 6th week mark then adjusted)
Promi or caber for prolactin haven't decided on that one yet.

Lots of organ defense and milk thistle

12 weeks of npp 16 weeks of test
2 weeks of test the 12 weeks of npp and two weeks of test again

Pct standard procedure
2 weeks after last injections
Clomid
Nova
Mk-2866
Gw-51

I might throw some HCG in at the end but not sure on that yet either

Are you gonna run all that in one cycle. If so, how? I wanna try npp but gotta figure how much is needed for 10 weeks.

How much depends of course on dosage and length. You say 10 weeks is your goal? A good number is 400mg per week. Instead of doing eod, someone's I do MWF to keep routine the same. So our npp is 100mg. You'd need 4ml per week. I will personally probably do 1.3 (or 1.4) ml MWF to give me right at the 400mg mark. That's 4ml a week. A bottle is 20ml. So 5 weeks per bottle. You'd need two bottles.

That's right. I like the every other day with npp but you can go a bit longer with it as well. It's not an extremely short ester. Eod if you run the math comes to 3.5 injections per the week over a 4 week period and that's the same ml amount 1.3 to 1.4. I'm doing 12 so I got extra bottles in the event of up-ing the dose (which I believe in doing around the 8th to 9th of a 12 week run)

Well just over 3.5 away but I never want to get just enough. Alway but a little extra. And be prepared

I'll probably run 500mg and pin 1ml MWFS lol

Nice pic brother. I am gonna give Robo a shot on my next run or might get some Test from them for my TRT doseage.

Nice pic brother. I am gonna give Robo a shot on my next run or might get some Test from them for my TRT doseage.

Can't go wrong either way. Hit me up when you're ready

Saiyan is the man bro. Can't go wrong with these guys

My wife walked by the cabinet where I keep everything. I keep these orals in an old supp container. I had opened the container 5 minutes earlier to count. It made it way worse having several in an airtight container lol. Same with my cabinet also, wife was skiing what the is smell was even aftet the bottle was emptied, lol

Same with liquid var. I had it in my car when i had to pick my kids up, they were asking what the smell was.

Top Bottom