napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
Im always reluctant to take any orals but I got some tbol today and am very curious about it. The only oral that I've ever liked is proviron. With anavar the pumps are too much for me. Dbol is too wet for me. Winny Jacks my joints up.......But, I've read up on tbol. Watched Dylans video and I really like the dry gains. It's hard to find that in anything that is not DHT. I'm prone to hair loss so I stay away from DHTs as much as possible. I love the way I feel on them so I will do short Proviron, Masteron, or Primo blasts but not for long enough to get the full benefits. Just long enough to get my sexual MOJO goin again and feel really good for a while. My questions are these.

Will I get pumps on tbol?

Does it make you edgy? Irritable?

What can I expect as far as feeling? Some products make you sluggish. Others amped up. I prefer primo. Just a natural Unjacked feeling.

Thanks for the knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Im always reluctant to take any orals but I got some tbol today and am very curious about it. The only oral that I've ever liked is proviron. With anavar the pumps are too much for me. Dbol is too wet for me. Winny Jacks my joints up.......But, I've read up on tbol. Watched Dylans video and I really like the dry gains. It's hard to find that in anything that is not DHT. I'm prone to hair loss so I stay away from DHTs as much as possible. I love the way I feel on them so I will do short Proviron, Masteron, or Primo blasts but not for long enough to get the full benefits. Just long enough to get my sexual MOJO goin again and feel really good for a while. My questions are these.

What can I expect as far as feeling? Some products make you sluggish. Others amped up. I prefer primo. Just a natural Unjacked feeling.

Tbol is great for gains, but more on the mild side as far as side effects so I think you'll like it bro. It doesn't usually give horrible pumps, though everyone can be a little different. As far as making you feel irritable or edgy, I'd say that is individual specific. It isn't known for that, but if you get that way on other AAS Tbol may do it for you also.

I'm not super prone to being irritable. Actually the opposite. That's why I'm always so cautious. I want to continue to be myself. I don't need or want fitness at the expense of my normal upbeat and positive mindset. It sounds like it isn't one of those AAS that do that though. I will give it a go. If it doesn't work with me, it clears quickly. Thanks.

Tbol is the happy medium of all for me. I bet you will enjoy it. I felt great using it. You will get strong as fuck I will say that.

tbol is fucking awesome bro... seriously... you "COULD" get pumps on any oral but the likelihood with tbol is very low... ive never personally had any whatsoever nor really encountered it with anyone using it... it should not make you edgy one bit... not at all... this does not bring on lethargy UNLESS you run it too high and then any oral will do that... the higher levels of toxicity, the higher likelihood of lethargy... when your liver cannot process anymore and it is filled with toxins, THAT causes the lethargy and tbol, while a toxic oral, is not hardcore in that facet and as long as your taking cycle protection, you should not encounter this at the proper dosing... do not exceed 60 mg per day... that is more than enough... tbol WITH primo is a VERY nice combo as well... the gains are very clean and sustainable with tbol...

tbol is fucking awesome bro... seriously... you "COULD" get pumps on any oral but the likelihood with tbol is very low... ive never personally had any whatsoever nor really encountered it with anyone using it... it should not make you edgy one bit... not at all... this does not bring on lethargy UNLESS you run it too high and then any oral will do that... the higher levels of toxicity, the higher likelihood of lethargy... when your liver cannot process anymore and it is filled with toxins, THAT causes the lethargy and tbol, while a toxic oral, is not hardcore in that facet and as long as your taking cycle protection, you should not encounter this at the proper dosing... do not exceed 60 mg per day... that is more than enough... tbol WITH primo is a VERY nice combo as well... the gains are very clean and sustainable with tbol...

In your opinion whats a good dosing protocol? I'm taking 20mg 8am and 20mg 12hrs later

I have only tried tbol once and i didn't feel a thing from it. Maybe the shit was bunk. It wasn't from a source here.

In your opinion whats a good dosing protocol? I'm taking 20mg 8am and 20mg 12hrs later

i would keep it at 8-12 hour splits so that works fine... i go this way... first does in the a.m... 4 hours later, first dose of cycle assist, then 4 hours later last dose of an oral then 4 hours later, last dose of cycle assist...

i would keep it at 8-12 hour splits so that works fine... i go this way... first does in the a.m... 4 hours later, first dose of cycle assist, then 4 hours later last dose of an oral then 4 hours later, last dose of cycle assist...

Thanks DYLAN. I'm seeing great results while running TBOL as a kicker.. Loving it! Next up is PE GW50516 to clean up these gains!!

Thanks DYLAN. I'm seeing great results while running TBOL as a kicker.. Loving it! Next up is PE GW50516 to clean up these gains!!

NICE bro... that's very ideal.. i would highly considering adding s4 and/or sr9009 as well... these will only clean things up more and really add to and solidify all your hard work!

Top Bottom