napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol question

unanimouslyobvious

I'm doing a cycle of deca and test running them at around 300 a piece and I'm kick starting with tbol and was wondering how many people get BP spikes from 30mg a day of tbol?
Stats 5'10 186 lbs bf hovering 15%

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Blood pressure spikes are very common with all orals. Start low and increase slowly. It may not be for you.

Im currently running at 40mg a day and I have had no side effects, What are you experiencing that makes you think your BP is increasing?

Im currently running at 40mg a day and I have had no side effects, What are you experiencing that makes you think your BP is increasing?
I don't think it's increasing today is my first day but I'm just kind of inquiring to see what more experienced users have to say about sides, what to look for etc. I'll be checking my BP regularly cause I have access to a machine around the clock

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

any toxic oral steroid can and will cause an increase in blood pressure... tbol is a bit more mild than others but the issues are still present... some just get it far worse than others and that is just variant from person to person and obviously how high and how long you dose it plays a role as well

Top Bottom