napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol Question

btpolak

Hello all! New member to this board and I have a question about OT. Theoretically, if one had a decent supply on hand, would it be worth to run tbol for the first 6 weeks of a 14 week Test E cycle, dosed at 60 mg, as the kickstart and then again for 4 weeks starting at week 13-16 right until the start of PCT as a finisher as well? I've ran it as a kickstart before, loved it, and I've read plenty of people advocate for it as a finisher. How about both during the same cycle? Keep in mind, liver protection such as NAC and TUDCA or UDCA will be used during this cycle. Worth a go or a waste?

Hello all! New member to this board and I have a question about OT. Theoretically, if one had a decent supply on hand, would it be worth to run tbol for the first 6 weeks of a 14 week Test E cycle, dosed at 60 mg, as the kickstart and then again for 4 weeks starting at week 13-16 right until the start of PCT as a finisher as well? I've ran it as a kickstart before, loved it, and I've read plenty of people advocate for it as a finisher. How about both during the same cycle? Keep in mind, liver protection such as NAC and TUDCA or UDCA will be used during this cycle. Worth a go or a waste?

Hello Sir
Welcome to AR, i think you plan is good so you should give it try, of course liver aids run throughout ;)

yes, there is no problem doing that but honestly, the best way would be to kickstart with tbol and then finish with winstro... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? whats your main goal from the cycle? whats your cycle history? give a bit more info and i'll set you up a mean cycle...

first, give us stats man. age height weight BF% cycle history lifting experience, etc. we need to know all of this first beforehand.

now about the question. standard finisher would be like DG suggested, Winny. but i could see running TBOL as a finisher ONLY IF your diet accommodated that. but if I ran TBOL as a finisher i wouldnt run it as a kickstart either. how much dose of TEST E is in proposed cycle?

Current stats are as follows:
28 years old male
5'11" tall
245 lbs
18% body fat

Keep in mind I'm doing research for my next cycle and planning it out with the resources I have available. I'm currently cutting to under 15% bodyfat, preferably lower, prior to beginning the next cycle.

7 years lifting experience, two prior cycles, started with test e only for 10 wks @500, last was the same but with tbol kick for 4 wks at 50 and a winstrol finisher at 60 for 4 weeks up to pct start.

This cycle will be test e 14 weeks at 600. Liver protection throughout cycle and PCT, HCG throughout cycle, and full PCT will be done. I have taken winstrol before and loved it, just hated the joint paint that came with it more or less after the cycle was completed. I can say that using ostarine a month after the completion of PCT actually helped mitigate that pain significantly. I intended this to be a lean bulk cycle and plan on carb cycling to ensure that fat gain will be minimized, because I am the type that can put it on rather easily. I log my food daily and track macros meticulously because it works for me. Currently, I'm carb cycling but in a deficit with 30-45 minutes of steady state cardio after lifting on training days and cardio 6-7 days/week. I will do this until desired body composition is achieved prior to cycle start. I plan on having it tested via a bod pod at the beginning of December to know my stats at that time. I'm not big on calipers or electronic devices; they have their place but I prefer this method because it is accurate and cost effective.

Edit: before cycle critics chime in, I forgot to list it, but I will be using armidex eod as well during the cycle as my ai.

Also, I should note that I am considering running Deca on this cycle. If I do, it'll be at 400 for 12 weeks and caber e3d at .5

I have tried this a couple times, once because it's all I had and once planned in a lean bulking cycle and even when calories were lots but clean it didn't yield better results than winni at the end.

Also I only run it 5 max at start IMO any longer is a waste.

Brad.

It appears most love winny at the end, I understand why, I may use my resources for future endeavors. I'd hate to waste.

Tbol makes a great kickstart, but as a finisher you are going to want to look to things like winstrol or even S4 to harden up

I was actually going to ask about a SARM ran in conjunction to assist. I'd prefer to not use winny this go round. I'm actually using s4 along with ostarine and ldg-4033 and I'm rather pleased with its recomposition abilities.

I was actually going to ask about a SARM ran in conjunction to assist. I'd prefer to not use winny this go round. I'm actually using s4 along with ostarine and ldg-4033 and I'm rather pleased with its recomposition abilities.

You can defnitely implement the sarms into that cycle to help finish the cycle for sure. I would finish the cycle with S4 absolutely, and throw in some GW as well to aid fat loss as well. If you want to take it a bit further you could add SR9009 which looks to be one hell of a metabolism booster to finish with and a good replace,eat for harsher things like clean or T3. Here are the doses for each

S4 50mg per day (25mg twice per day split)
GW 20mg per day dosed once per day preworkout
SR9009 30mg-40mg per day (5mg dosed 6-8 times per day every 2-3 hours)

Top Bottom