napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tbol dose

thingtins

Hi Dylan.

Thanks for all the informative videos on youtube, I have learned a lot from them and have directed others to them.

I was wondering what you think is the smallest effective dose of tbol you can run?

This is my third cycle with 350 of test.

Smallest effective dose to achieve what ? Bro how can we answer that question if we have no idea what your goals are or anything about yourself? Please post your full stats

Hi Dylan.

Thanks for all the informative videos on youtube, I have learned a lot from them and have directed others to them.

I was wondering what you think is the smallest effective dose of tbol you can run?

This is my third cycle with 350 of test.
bro, its impossible to help you without the pertinent information... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

I'm sorry for the vague question. I am 29, 6'0, 202lbs, 13-14% BF, I've been training for 5 years. I am looking to add quality mass before I begin my cut for this summer. So I guess recomping is my main goal.
I was hoping to stretch one 100x10mg bottle for 6 weeks, but 30mgs haven't done much for me the last 2 weeks.

I'm sorry for the vague question. I am 29, 6'0, 202lbs, 13-14% BF, I've been training for 5 years. I am looking to add quality mass before I begin my cut for this summer. So I guess recomping is my main goal.
I was hoping to stretch one 100x10mg bottle for 6 weeks, but 30mgs haven't done much for me the last 2 weeks.

You're really just wasting perfectly good Tbol in my opinion. I personally wouldn't run it any lower than 50-60mg a day. Even at the low dose you are running it you are going to run out in a couple weeks and be disappointed

Grab another bottle and up the dosage least 50-60mg like all the bro"s habe mentioned...i made the same mistake a yr ago...now on my new cycle of tbol i knew i needed more that 1 bottle of 100..

The first time I ran it is started at 40mg uped it to 50 MG but when I uped it to 60 MG is where I really could see and feel the difference. I used it every week

Last edited:
as others have told you, you need to be in the 50-60 mg range... tbol is amazing but you are just throwing it away running it too low... of course you should never abuse the dosage but there are points where it is rather pointless as well... what is your entire planned cycle?

Top Bottom