Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

tbol and pct

generalAPP

New member
Member
Hey Dylan,


I watched your video about T-BOL, I have been training for about

4 years now, very consistently about 5-6 days a week. I have reached a plateau and was interested

in T-Bol to make some gains. My question is what should I stack this with and what should I take for PCT

to keep my gains? Thanks you


(5'8", 188 lbs, BMI 13%-15%)
 
Plateaus are eliminated with changing your diet and training.

How old are you?
 
Hey Dylan,


I watched your video about T-BOL, I have been training for about

4 years now, very consistently about 5-6 days a week. I have reached a plateau and was interested

in T-Bol to make some gains. My question is what should I stack this with and what should I take for PCT

to keep my gains? Thanks you


(5'8", 188 lbs, BMI 13%-15%)
brother, listen, you are NOWHERE NEAR a plateau in 4 years... if you say that to most, they will laugh in your face.. i obviously won't but im telling you so you know how ridiculous that sounds because it truly is just that, ridiculous... clearly there are things that are either flawed and/or need changed in your diet and training, which is fine, we all go through that... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? main goals?
 
I have never used steroids of any kind before, just want take something for a starter. what should I start with?
 
28 Years Old
5'8",
188 lbs,
BMI 13%-15%
Goal: want to gain 10-15 lbs muscle
your stats are fine to run a cycle but you are not near a plateau yet with just four years of training... if you are intent then you can go for it... test only on a first cycle though, not multiple anabolics, however you can add some sarms.. i have a great plan for you.. here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-testolone-rad-140

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133



1-12 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18


clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day
 
I have never used steroids of any kind before, just want take something for a starter. what should I start with?

I think Dylan gave you a great cycle to follow bro, but I'd also consider just starting with sarms. You certainly don't want to use any oral steroid without testosterone


The power stack is perfect for your goals. Here is the protocol for that.

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.




PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1
 
Thank you so much guys. I been honestly asking around and trying to learn as much as possible before I decide to actually do this, I am so glad I came across Dylan's
YouTube channel. Its very difficult to find people who can give you a honest opinion on this topic, I really appropriate your guys help and I will definitely start with SARMs first to see how it goes.
:D
 
Thank you so much guys. I been honestly asking around and trying to learn as much as possible before I decide to actually do this, I am so glad I came across Dylan's
YouTube channel. Its very difficult to find people who can give you a honest opinion on this topic, I really appropriate your guys help and I will definitely start with SARMs first to see how it goes.
:D
for sure bro, thats what we are here for... anytime you need my help, just let me know... rick gave you a great cycle to run... there is a discount page for you at sarmsx you should check out before you order...


https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off



rick gave you the link for the mini pct... this stack definitely has the capabilities to achieve your goal as long as your diet and training is dialed in! let me know anytime you have questions!
 
Top Bottom