napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tapatalk Issues

bodean30

I figured I would start a thread where we could post any issues we might be having with Tapatalk. I know some guys love it and some guys hate it. I love it because it makes it so easy to keep track of threads that I'm participating in. That is when it works.

As of right now I am not getting any notifications in Tapatalk. I'm getting notifications through email, which I wasn't before. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm using Android.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm not getting any notifications as well....I have an iPhone. In fact, I couldn't use my tapatalk all day yesterday at work and when I got home I told Dylan it wasn't working and he took a look at my phone, did something to it and it worked lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you like tapatalk better then using goggle chrome?
On phone, hell yes I do bro. Much easier to navigate and post.

I can go to full site straight from the Tapatalk menu anytime I need to, like for certain moderation things, but I can even do most of that stuff straight from the app

Yeah seems like last week the notifications would come in all at once, now this week I am not getting any, nor do I see avitars.

5fdp

I can't see 90% of pictures on tapatalk. Also no avatars are showing up. And no notifications for the past day.

I haven't received any notifications in a couple days

We blocked all traffics in the server except from few IPs including tapatalk, but their IP are rotating, so we couldnt figure out the IPs to whitelist.
Please be patient while we are fixing this..

We blocked all traffics in the server except from few IPs including tapatalk, but their IP are rotating, so we couldnt figure out the IPs to whitelist.
Thank you for the update!

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad I started this thread. Makes sense now.

On phone, hell yes I do bro. Much easier to navigate and post.

I can go to full site straight from the Tapatalk menu anytime I need to, like for certain moderation things, but I can even do most of that stuff straight from the app

ill give it another shot. i tried tapatalk alittle over a year ago on a differnt board and i found goggle chrome easier to use

ill give it another shot. i tried tapatalk alittle over a year ago on a differnt board and i found goggle chrome easier to use
In my opinion Tapatalk is the best for these forums. That is when everything is working.

Thanks for the update. We are definitely patient. Just need a place to vent a little and see if it's just us or others. Our support remains constant.
Thanks again.

It's hit or miss for me. Sometimes I get tons of notifications other times none.

Its because Tapatalk is rotating their IP round-robin.
We have whiltelisted their IPs to our server, but they have other IPs and we have already asking for that.
We just need to patiently wait until they reply.

Thank you very much for your understanding :)

No, I'm still not getting any

Top Bottom