napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T-Bol enquiry

toughBIGS

Dear Dylan,
I found your videos on youtube and found them very helpful to understand the pros and cons of using oral steroids like D-Bol and T-Bol. You doing a wonderful job and really serving fellow human beings.
I am doing gym for the last 2 to 3 years on off. I had been using protein sometimes creatine supplements alongside other similar sort of food supplements (like BCAA etc). However haven't achieved significant results. Due to this reason I done some research about oral anabolic steroids and came across crazy-bulk product called D-Bol and also found T-Bol, reading about their reviews convinced me to start using them immediately however during this research I found your videos on YouTube and it changed my perspective about using these products. As it's scary to know that it can harm me to irreversible level especially can reduce drastically the capability of producing testosterone naturally.
Given that I m now skeptical whether to go for any of such product like D-Bol or T-Bol or not to considet using them at all. My fitness goals are to get big, strong and good looking strong muscular physique. Can you please please in detail advise me;
-Whether I should use such product or not.
-If I should then which one and for how long
-What's the procedure to use these products and how to do PCT ( what is needed for this).
-What could be the consequences and is it really worth it.
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Many Thanks.

you have no business using steroids bro... you have no even come close to reaching a peak.. you have not even trained consistently... you realize i was in the gym over 10 years, CONSISTENTLY before i even considered using anything... you have 2 to 3 without any sort of consistency... i would never advice you to use steroids.. not to mention you want to run an oral without test... bro, this is set up to be a straight recipe for disaster.. sarms would be an option for you but steroids, not even close... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i also need your age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

you have no business using steroids bro... you have no even come close to reaching a peak.. you have not even trained consistently... you realize i was in the gym over 10 years, CONSISTENTLY before i even considered using anything... you have 2 to 3 without any sort of consistency... i would never advice you to use steroids.. not to mention you want to run an oral without test... bro, this is set up to be a straight recipe for disaster.. sarms would be an option for you but steroids, not even close... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i also need your age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

I am 31 years old, 5.9 feet tall have 87 KG weight. I asked about alternate to steroid products introduced by CrazyBulk (T-Bol , Testo Max) etc.
I definitely not into taking regular steroids but alternatives if they really work. Can you please shed some light on it. Thanks.

That Shit is pro hormones..it's worse than steroids as far as sides..I wouldn't use it

2 to 3 years on off and you expect to achieve any positive results?

I am 31 years old, 5.9 feet tall have 87 KG weight. I asked about alternate to steroid products introduced by CrazyBulk (T-Bol , Testo Max) etc.
I definitely not into taking regular steroids but alternatives if they really work. Can you please shed some light on it. Thanks.
bro, pro hormones ARE steroids... same exact thing bro... you cannot use these... well, you can if you want but your going to learn the hard way... i gave you the articles on sarms, which are the alternative you can and should use... you can start with a smaller cycle that will yield huge results... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=136&search=recomp

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Steroids and prohormones shouldn't be an option for you at all.

Sarms are a great alternative, and if recommend the ultra-recomp-stack from www.sarmsx.com for you which is perfect for your goals

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom