napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T-Bol and Gas

I did recently bump my protein intake roughly 20 grams so that could also play a role. Damn protein farts!
Whey concentrate gives me redic gas, like crop dusting the entire gym, I had to switch

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Whey concentrate gives me redic gas, like crop dusting the entire gym, I had to switch

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Yeah, if I recently switched protein powder brands I would consider this to be the possible culprit, but that's not the case lol.

Yeah, if I recently switched protein powder brands I would consider this to be the possible culprit, but that's not the case lol.
It's not the sulfur smelling ones that bigb posted about? Like rotten eggs but very sulfuric

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep Use discount code MBZ5 to save 5 % on your order

It's not the sulfur smelling ones that bigb posted about? Like rotten eggs but very sulfuric

Oh today they were. I let one out at work and then opened my lunch box quickly. I was about to blame it on the "hard boiled eggs" that I clearly didn't have in my lunch lol.

Oh today they were. I let one out at work and then opened my lunch box quickly. I was about to blame it on the "hard boiled eggs" that I clearly didn't have in my lunch lol.
Bahaha those are tge worst he had the farts and the burps that both smelled this way.

What you do there is stand up start yelling and beating on your chest and yell "that's right!!! Inhale my essense!!!" You gotta claim that shit!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Okay guys, so the gas went away for a couple days and now it's back! Ugh it's awful. I'm just starting week 3 on tbol today, and I have some dbol on hand that was leftover from a previous blast... that didn't bother my stomach, so I'm considering finishing the next 2-3 weeks with dbol, BUT I am running mast and eq and at about 10-11% bf right now. I wanted the effects of mast to shine when it kicks in. Should I switch to dbol or give the tbol a few more days? Thanks in advance.

Okay guys, so the gas went away for a couple days and now it's back! Ugh it's awful. I'm just starting week 3 on tbol today, and I have some dbol on hand that was leftover from a previous blast... that didn't bother my stomach, so I'm considering finishing the next 2-3 weeks with dbol, BUT I am running mast and eq and at about 10-11% bf right now. I wanted the effects of mast to shine when it kicks in. Should I switch to dbol or give the tbol a few more days? Thanks in advance.
I wouldn't switch to dbol at this point. Either ride out the Tbol or drop it but don't switch to dbol. Just my 2 cents brother

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Last edited:
I wouldn't switch to dbol at this point. Either ride out the Tbol or drop it but don't switch to dbol. Just my 2 cents brother

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Yeah, I'm thinking I'll give it a few more days. I told Phurious I was chewing it (they're pressed tabs) and we both agreed to try it without chewing to see lol.

I found something that works ! So I have run tbol 2xs now, 50mg a day for 6 weeks and both times the gas and burping where horrendous. I tried everything from enzymes and probiotics to anti gas Meds etc , nothing works . I just started my summer blast with a tbol kick start and after 2 days the gas and burping was horrid . I went down and got this brand of enzymes which were very expensive not expecting them to help with the gas but with the digestive process of the food intake . I was shocked that the gas and burping were gone 4 hrs later and have been gone since starting on them a few days ago !
da489bee96ac9f4db4f6256e4eeed340.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll give it a few more days. I told Phurious I was chewing it (they're pressed tabs) and we both agreed to try it without chewing to see lol.

Tbol and adrol are the only ones that ever did that to me.That enzymetica works well, but also add some yogurt to your diet.

Yeah, I was eating a decent amount of plain greek yogurt each day, which helped a bit, but it was still pretty wicked. Palladium - sounds promising! I'll look into that product next time I run an oral.

Top Bottom