napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon vs Test E or Test P

Christmas

Any benefit to using sustanon over other esters? I know sustanon is a mix, I just don’t really see the point.

you will not get any more benefit, gains etc. from sustanon that you would from any other form of test

For what application? TRT, cutting cycle, bulking cycle? Sustanon worked well for me for TRT once a week but I did get more acne than usual due to esters peaking at different times. In bodybuilding Sustanon is preferred by many for bulking due to the long ester decanoate. Most will hold a little more water with this ester than shorter esters.

I’ve heard different things on sust. Such injecting once every three weeks at a higher dose (200mg) and others say weekly injections.

Can you confirm a good dosing schedule for trt use only? One injection every three weeks is interesting to me.

I’ve heard different things on sust. Such injecting once every three weeks at a higher dose (200mg) and others say weekly injections.

Can you confirm a good dosing schedule for trt use only? One injection every three weeks is interesting to me.

Its made to dose less frequently but your blood levels will not be stable for an entire 3 weeks. Personally id never inject less frequently than once a week.

As far as efficacy, they are all roughly the same (really the only drift in mg per mg potency is the small differences in ester mass). The real difference is the rate at which it becomes bioavailable. Sustanon is generally a good choice for TRT, although I'd probably choose testosterone undecanoate for that purpose and inject once weekly if I were on TRT. For cycles i gravitate to enanthate and twice weekly injections myself. Pinning every other day with propionate is not something I would like to do again.

Thank guys and I hear you .

I’m getting scar tissue from twice weekly injections and I am rotating sites. So trying to minimize injection.

Top Bottom