napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Super pissed off

I've always wondered about getting life insurance...i know they have similar questions. Anybody know if they check or would know if you are on gear by the blood test they do?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I've always wondered about getting life insurance...i know they have similar questions. Anybody know if they check or would know if you are on gear by the blood test they do?

I am not sure if it depends on the insurer..but I gave blood for mine and was good to go

I am not sure if it depends on the insurer..but I gave blood for mine and was good to go
Ok thanks...I got life insurance about 3 years ago...but wasnt on anything at the time, but would like to add another policy at some point...so thats good to know. Thanks again

Did they have any questions about tattoos? IMO that is far more sketchy than pinning some test...outrageous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they have any questions about tattoos? IMO that is far more sketchy than pinning some test...outrageous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they did have a small question about it but I didn't really think of it much since I don't have any tattoos.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I don't remember anything about tattoos. I have allot.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
I just gave blood a couple days ago. They want to know if you've recently had tattoo work done. I don't remember the time frame exactly.

Is being honest stupid of me? I went to the blood bank today and a question was asked on the paper if I have taken any steroids through injections without it being prescribed by the doctor. I marked yes to be honest and it turned out to permanently deferred me from donating blood. Now I can't donate blood at all over here and this is the only blood bank on the island

there are many disqualifying factors, i read somewhere if you ever been to prison. Than i also read somewhere only if you had a tattoo in prison your disqualified. Either way im bout to give blood for my first time so im just gonn say no to everything

there are many disqualifying factors, i read somewhere if you ever been to prison. Than i also read somewhere only if you had a tattoo in prison your disqualified. Either way im bout to give blood for my first time so im just gonn say no to everything
Just lie on everything to be safe lol

The questionnaire even asks if you've had sex for money or paid for sex... Lol

Top Bottom