napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Super pissed off

Did they have any questions about tattoos? IMO that is far more sketchy than pinning some test...outrageous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they do ask if you've had any tattoos in the last 6 months I believe. It may even be 12 months, but I know for a fact that the question is on there. If you answer yes to that, I'm sure you are not eligible until you can say it's been longer than the timeframe since you've had a tattoo.

what about paying for sex in Mexico? I mean im just keeping it real bro, lol. Needless to say im a scumbag

You can be disqualified just for saying that you have left the U.S. In the last 6-12 months I believe.

Questions for if you've had gay sex, paid for a prostitute, etc....lol

There are a ton of disqualifying questions, and like said you pretty much may have to lie on a lot of things sometimes if you fall into a questionable category

I mean... If they can't tell you're doing juice by looking at you, you're doing something wrong!! LOLOLOL JK.

Doctor asks: " Do you take steroids?"
You: veins popping out everywhere, wearing tank top in winter time, chuggin carbs and protein from a shaker cup. " No way, bro."
Doctor writes: "Fucking liar..."

I mean... If they can't tell you're doing juice by looking at you, you're doing something wrong!! LOLOLOL JK.

Doctor asks: " Do you take steroids?"
You: veins popping out everywhere, wearing tank top in winter time, chuggin carbs and protein from a shaker cup. " No way, bro."
Doctor writes: "Fucking liar..."
Hahaha. Then I'd answer back with a question " will I be disqualified for anything if I say I do?"

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You can be disqualified just for saying that you have left the U.S. In the last 6-12 months I believe.

Questions for if you've had gay sex, paid for a prostitute, etc....lol

There are a ton of disqualifying questions, and like said you pretty much may have to lie on a lot of things sometimes if you fall into a questionable category

Yeh i believe they ask if you ever been to prison...is that true? i mean im pretty much tatted head to toe so its pretty obvious i been to the joint just by lookin at me, so im going to obviously lie. the basic thing to get across to people is lie your ass off unless you know you might be endangering someone elses health. Im pretty sure you can agree with me on that one Rick

Yeh i believe they ask if you ever been to prison...is that true? i mean im pretty much tatted head to toe so its pretty obvious i been to the joint just by lookin at me, so im going to obviously lie. the basic thing to get across to people is lie your ass off unless you know you might be endangering someone elses health. Im pretty sure you can agree with me on that one Rick

Absolutely. I would lie on questions if necessary. The thing that is, they are just looking to eliminate any infectious diseases. They will find the, anyways through their testing, but they ask those questions as markers for reasons you ,at have infectious diseases. Obviously if you do, don't donate. It's that simple. Also don't donate if you are sick. Your blood will be discarded. Other than that it's pretty smooth sailing. I don't agree with most of the questions asked on the test, and they seem more like stereotypical questions than anything.

generally with tattoos they say you cannot donate if you had a tattoo within the last year... the prison question is because there is a lot of needle sharing or people carrying hepatitis in prison so you would not be able to donate blood with that kind of condition and its very transferrable so its possible if you have been in there you could have been infected with it as you are highly exposed...

Today the blood bank called and said I'm clear to donate! Thank god!

Good to hear bro. I'm giving again next week myself since my 8 weeks will be due!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

when i get back from deployments im not allowed to give for over a year.... and if ive ever been exposed to TB, which i always lie everyone has TB over there.

Bro I was just thinking about this yesterday.. Glad you were able to get this cleared up. I need to go donate myself.

Bro I was just thinking about this yesterday.. Glad you were able to get this cleared up. I need to go donate myself.
I called them like twice the past month and the guy who was helping me was super cool and told me I'd be fine. Just gotta wait till the paper work goes to the top the get signed off and cleared

I read on meso that some got turn down an banned because his RBC was too high. Is this true? How can I bring down my rbc?

I read on meso that some got turn down an banned because his RBC was too high. Is this true? How can I bring down my rbc?

There is a range you need to be in for RBC. That is true. They will prick your finger and check before you get to donate. Do you know what your levels are? Usually you will be within range and there won't be an issue. Otherwise you may have to lay off AAS for a while to bring it down, or get a doctor ordered phlebotomy.

Once you are regular blood donor RBC keeps itself in range because of regular donations

There is a range you need to be in for RBC. That is true. They will prick your finger and check before you get to donate. Do you know what your levels are? Usually you will be within range and there won't be an issue. Otherwise you may have to lay off AAS for a while to bring it down, or get a doctor ordered phlebotomy.

Once you are regular blood donor RBC keeps itself in range because of regular donations

So would you say doing a test/eq/deca cycle would be ok if donations were every 8 weeks? It won't exceed the rbc?

Yes I was able to donate!!!!! Fricken awesome! So deca and eq used together won't raise the rbc too high to where I'm ineligible to donate right? My next eligible donation date is 4/8/16

Yes I was able to donate!!!!! Fricken awesome! So deca and eq used together won't raise the rbc too high to where I'm ineligible to donate right? My next eligible donation date is 4/8/16

Awesome! You're good to go brother. Donate when you're eligible again.

Top Bottom