napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suggestions?

NJBro

How would you run this for a cut/recomp.

Keep in mind I will be running TRT dose of 200mg week split dose. (Can run higher)
And I'm not married to anything here. Just looking for input.

6"
BF 15%

Goal is to cut/recomp

1 blast of 300mg for 14 weeks.
Weights 3 times a week.
Martial arts 4-5 TIMES A WEEK.(Kick Boxing/MMA)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 46
hey brother.... i cant see the picture very clear... can you list everything you have and i can lay it out for you

1 bottle LGD
1 bottle Mk
3 bottles SR
2 bottles Epistane
1 bottle Superdrol/DMZ
A ton of aromasin

1 bottle LGD
1 bottle Mk
3 bottles SR
2 bottles Epistane
1 bottle Superdrol/DMZ
A ton of aromasin

are you set on running all these pro hormones bro?? thats a fuck load of nasty toxicity... i really would not recommend that at all...

1 bottle LGD
1 bottle Mk
3 bottles SR
2 bottles Epistane
1 bottle Superdrol/DMZ
A ton of aromasin

There's a few things I would do with your protocol but I would encourage picking up some GW and S4 to compliment your stack

1-12 Test C 350mg per week (TRT)
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-6 Epi 40-50mg ED
1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day)
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30minutes preworkout
1-12 S4 50mg ED split to 25mg twice 6 hours apart

Pct

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

are you set on running all these pro hormones bro?? thats a fuck load of nasty toxicity... i really would not recommend that at all...

Nope not married to any of it. I have a ton of pro hormones left and thought I might run some.
The Superdrol/DMZ is scary toxic. I'm aware and not in any hurry to run it but thought I would post it.
But like I said I am not set on any thing.

There's a few things I would do with your protocol but I would encourage picking up some GW and S4 to compliment your stack

1-12 Test C 350mg per week (TRT)
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-6 Epi 40-50mg ED
1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day)
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30minutes preworkout
1-12 S4 50mg ED split to 25mg twice 6 hours apart

Pct

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

RICK do I need a PCT if I'm on TRT? Just going to go back to 200mg a week.

i know dylan didnt care for the EPI but that shit like winny for me, and apparently like winny on the lipids.. LOL..

SD gonna wreck it even worse.

For some reason they don't screw with my lipids. I have run them and had bloods done and the results were good. I'm also aware that it means nothing and that can change anytime I run them.

I'm just sitting on a few bottles of both Epi and SD. Plus M14 AD, Furza and Trenadrol. I had a buddy in the sups biz back in the day and used to get them super cheap. So I went a little nuts LOL

Last edited:
Nope not married to any of it. I have a ton of pro hormones left and thought I might run some.
The Superdrol/DMZ is scary toxic. I'm aware and not in any hurry to run it but thought I would post it.

okay, i would really not recommend running them both in the same cycle brother... i would stick with the epi... i saw you say you are on trt so you obviously would not need the pct then... whats your main goal here bro?

Recomp

I have been thinking about it and I will be picking up the 8 week cut stack to add to the SR.
I would like to cut fat and keep or gain a bit of muscle.

Bro...sdrol? Come on. Martial arts workout? Is that like boxing? My boxing routine was 5 sets skip rope for 3 mins on 2 mins off, and keep progressing the weight of the rope. A heavy rope will weigh 8 lbls...try that for your traps at 3 mins. Five sets hard work on a heavy bag and 5 sets hard work on different sized speed bags. Then run 4 miles ED. Then spar for 4 rounds ED. Then chins,pushups,sit ups with a medicine ball. If you just say martial art, or muy tai, or jack me off workouts, that means NOTHING. What are you doing ...really. Sitting around talking about kung fu? Saying matial arts or boxing or cha cha cha or yoga workout means nothing unless you describe it

Recomp

I have been thinking about it and I will be picking up the 8 week cut stack to add to the SR.
I would like to cut fat and keep or gain a bit of muscle.

good choice brother... the cut stack will be very ideal to add in to your cycle.. so what are you ultimately deciding to use?

Bro...sdrol? Come on. Martial arts workout? Is that like boxing? My boxing routine was 5 sets skip rope for 3 mins on 2 mins off, and keep progressing the weight of the rope. A heavy rope will weigh 8 lbls...try that for your traps at 3 mins. Five sets hard work on a heavy bag and 5 sets hard work on different sized speed bags. Then run 4 miles ED. Then spar for 4 rounds ED. Then chins,pushups,sit ups with a medicine ball. If you just say martial art, or muy tai, or jack me off workouts, that means NOTHING. What are you doing ...really. Sitting around talking about kung fu? Saying matial arts or boxing or cha cha cha or yoga workout means nothing unless you describe it

LOL I see your point.

The Martial arts is a kick boxing workout. (not cardio kick LOL). It is 20 min of intense callisthenics/body weight work and running. Sensi also works in weighted sit ups squats and lunges. Basically HIIT work. Followed by technique work/instruction and sparring. Also we do full conditioning days where its nothing but callisthenics and weight work. And I will return to running 4 mi a day 3 days a week in 2 weeks. (injury)

Weights are Mon, Wed and Fri mostly compound lifts with some smaller muscle group work.

And the Superdrol is just there for info purposes. I have a ton of Pro Hormones from back in the day.
Im not married to anything just looking for suggestions.

I think I will run.

Test C 350 per week split in 2 doses for 12 weeks
and adding SR/S4/GW in week 4 for 8 weeks.
Aromasin 15 mg EOD through the whole cycle.
Then back to TRT

My question is would it be beneficial to run the Epi in the last 6 weeks?
Should I extend the Aromasin for 2 weeks after last pin just to keep estro in check?
Im leaning towards holding off and just run it as is.

I think I will run.

Test C 350 per week split in 2 doses for 12 weeks
and adding SR/S4/GW in week 4 for 8 weeks.
Aromasin 15 mg EOD through the whole cycle.
Then back to TRT

My question is would it be beneficial to run the Epi in the last 6 weeks?
Should I extend the Aromasin for 2 weeks after last pin just to keep estro in check?
Im leaning towards holding off and just run it as is.

Why split the dosage. Just hit that once every 6 days and stay accurate to the day and ur levels will be stable and high.

PHURIOUS

For some reason they don't screw with my lipids. I have run them and had bloods done and the results were good. I'm also aware that it means nothing and that can change anytime I run them.

I'm just sitting on a few bottles of both Epi and SD. Plus M14 AD, Furza and Trenadrol. I had a buddy in the sups biz back in the day and used to get them super cheap. So I went a little nuts LOL
I liked the M1 4adit was good stuff during a bulk

Top Bottom