napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sugar Free Red Bull

BigBusiness said:
My favorite preworkout is a fat bowl of strawberry kush!!! Hopefully the Responsible Ohio Initiative passes in November

Haha..how many calories in that stuff man??? And after you eat how many more calories do you consume in the next 3 hours?? 6000 calories before noon?

Re: RE: Re: Sugar Free Red Bull

cbbram said:
drb_iac said:
Man look..if you just want to get cranked up then try JACK'D UP. It contains the nearly banned1,3 dimethylamylamine hcl. I think amazon has it. Carefull cause you will test positive for amphets on a drug screen. Red bull tastes like crap.If you like red bull you can buy a similar powder that tastes better called SPARK by Advocare. Amazon has that too.
Lol... Thanks drb... I'll check those out. For the record I do like the taste of RedBull... Lol

You need to see a shrink! I heard red bull was made from bull piss..lol.

BigBusiness said:
My favorite preworkout is a fat bowl of strawberry kush!!! Hopefully the Responsible Ohio Initiative passes in November

LMMFAO. Does that really work for a pre workout or is that just a normal breakfast for you? that is some funny shit right there

drb_iac said:
BigBusiness said:

Haha..how many calories in that stuff man??? And after you eat how many more calories do you consume in the next 3 hours?? 6000 calories before noon?

Doesnt give me munchies!!! Actually quite the opposite and it elevates my heart rate and gets me going and suppresses my appetite!!

rockmfhudd said:
BigBusiness said:

LMMFAO. Does that really work for a pre workout or is that just a normal breakfast for you? that is some funny shit right there

Weed doesnt affect me like your normal person. It gets my heart rate up and motivates me. I have some of the best cardio sessions stoned believe it or not!!!

BigBusiness said:
rockmfhudd said:
BigBusiness said:

Weed doesnt affect me like your normal person. It gets my heart rate up and motivates me. I have some of the best cardio sessions stoned believe it or not!!!
Depends what kind it is... Most people are used to dirt weed that makes them hungry and lazy. I used to smoke some in Seattle that did the same thing you're talking about. Crystal clear high with energy...

No it's not. Aspartame is the waste product of ecolli bacteria. It also is extremely bad for you in several ways. Coffee is far healthier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockmfhudd said:
BigBusiness said:

Definitely a good way to get in the zone. I do the same but cut down lately.

cbbram said:
BigBusiness said:
"rockmfhudd" said:
"BigBusiness" said:

Depends what kind it is... Most people are used to dirt weed that makes them hungry and lazy. I used to smoke some in Seattle that did the same thing you're talking about. Crystal clear high with energy...
Indica gives a more sleepy high whereas sativas have a more get up and do something high... Generally.

JackSteel said:
cbbram said:
"BigBusiness" said:
"rockmfhudd" said:
"BigBusiness" said:

Indica gives a more sleepy high whereas sativas have a more get up and do something high... Generally.

Yeah that sounds right... I forgot the terms... It's been a while...

JackSteel said:
No it's not. Aspartame is the waste product of ecolli bacteria. It also is extremely bad for you in several ways. Coffee is far healthier.

Yeah I was trying to find an alternative to coffee. Maybe it wasn't a good idea...

cbbram said:
JackSteel said:

Yeah I was trying to find an alternative to coffee. Maybe it wasn't a good idea...

Caffeine pills are probably more conventional. I'll take a vivarin on the day I'm feel a lil sluggish

Fuck look what ive been missing in the past 30 years. Well the last 20 I couldn't smoke because of the Air Force, and now im scared as hell to smoke because of the potency of it, there is some crazy shit out there, I know cuz my son pretty much is a regular smoker. I always wandered why he wasn't the typical pothead I knew growing up. Hmmm maybe ol pops here will have to try some out

rockmfhudd said:
Fuck look what ive been missing in the past 30 years. Well the last 20 I couldn't smoke because of the Air Force, and now im scared as hell to smoke because of the potency of it, there is some crazy shit out there, I know cuz my son pretty much is a regular smoker. I always wandered why he wasn't the typical pothead I knew growing up. Hmmm maybe ol pops here will have to try some out
Get you a little one hitter... Perfect high!

Top Bottom