napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sugar Free Red Bull

C

cbbram00

Since I quit drinking coffee (for the most part) I've been drinking sugar free RedBull instead. Is this ok?

The reason I quit drinking coffee is because I don't like it black and the creamers are loaded with sugar.

044d70d770dd76a15816ab8de0da0f36.jpg

Re: RE: Sugar Free Red Bull

cbbram said:
Since I quit drinking coffee (for the most part) I've been drinking sugar free RedBull instead. Is this ok?

The reason I quit drinking coffee is because I don't like it black and the creamers are loaded with sugar.

044d70d770dd76a15816ab8de0da0f36.jpg
One every once in a while isn't a big deal. Just don't make a habit of them. You still want to be drinking water over 90% of the time

I'm not a fan of Red Bull.. There's a lot of "bull" for your bod in them to take on a regular basis... For a caffeine kick, I just take a caffeine pill you can grab at any pharmacy... Inexpensive and effective .

Re: RE: Re: Sugar Free Red Bull

Liv_gr8t said:
I'm not a fan of Red Bull.. There's a lot of "bull" for your bod in them to take on a regular basis... For a caffeine kick, I just take a caffeine pill you can grab at any pharmacy... Inexpensive and effective .
Thanks... Good idea!

Liv_gr8t said:

Yea, I do the same with the occasional caffeine pill. Alternatively I just pound some pre-workout first thing in the morning instead of a cup of coffee. :)

MrChristian said:
Liv_gr8t said:

Yea, I do the same with the occasional caffeine pill. Alternatively I just pound some pre-workout first thing in the morning instead of a cup of coffee. :)
Nice!

Also, I'll just throw this out there. I used to HATE the bitter taste of black coffee. I grew up drinking my cup of creamer and sugar with a little, tiny bit of coffee added. LOL So I understand your pain. I suggest you try an experiment. Try forcing yourself to drink a cup of black coffee every morning for 1 week. Try to find a good quality coffee bean too, if you can. You're going to hate it for a few days. But it will grow on you with time. Eventually you will come to crave it and wonder how you ever stomached all the fat and sugar. I finally made this transition and I'm so glad I did. But dude, it does take time. It's like coming off of drugs.

MrChristian said:
Also, I'll just throw this out there. I used to HATE the bitter taste of black coffee. I grew up drinking my cup of creamer and sugar with a little, tiny bit of coffee added. LOL So I understand your pain. I suggest you try an experiment. Try forcing yourself to drink a cup of black coffee every morning for 1 week. Try to find a good quality coffee bean too, if you can. You're going to hate it for a few days. But it will grow on you with time. Eventually you will come to crave it and wonder how you ever stomached all the fat and sugar. I finally made this transition and I'm so glad I did. But dude, it does take time. It's like coming off of drugs.
Lol... I'll give it a try.

Man look..if you just want to get cranked up then try JACK'D UP. It contains the nearly banned1,3 dimethylamylamine hcl. I think amazon has it. Carefull cause you will test positive for amphets on a drug screen. Red bull tastes like crap.If you like red bull you can buy a similar powder that tastes better called SPARK by Advocare. Amazon has that too.

drb_iac said:
Man look..if you just want to get cranked up then try JACK'D UP. It contains the nearly banned1,3 dimethylamylamine hcl. I think amazon has it. Carefull cause you will test positive for amphets on a drug screen. Red bull tastes like crap.If you like red bull you can buy a similar powder that tastes better called SPARK by Advocare. Amazon has that too.
Lol... Thanks drb... I'll check those out. For the record I do like the taste of RedBull... Lol

Coffee is generally enough for me preworkout. Every now and then I'll throw a TB of Bronkaid on top of it for the ephedra, but I don't need anything fancy anymore. I used to use a lot of preworkouts but I've tried getting myself away from all the stims all the time

I can't handle none of those things I don't even drink coffee can handle caffeine..

Changing my life around one day at a time!!

Angel said:
I can't handle none of those things I don't even drink coffee can handle caffeine..

Changing my life around one day at a time!!
Angel if your bp is ok then some caffiene will help you. I know that trainers who specialize with very obese people always get them started at least on tea. Try a no doz and break it in half. This is perfect timing for you because you do not have the tolerance yet. It will energize you and cut your appetite at the same time. Start low and see how you react and then up the dose from there.

My favorite preworkout is a fat bowl of strawberry kush!!! Hopefully the Responsible Ohio Initiative passes in November

BigBusiness said:
My favorite preworkout is a fat bowl of strawberry kush!!! Hopefully the Responsible Ohio Initiative passes in November
I'm praying hard that passes

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

BigBusiness said:
Nice! Lol

ibleedoranbla said:
BigBusiness said:

You have no idea!!! Of course they already have people trying to block it. But i heard we have enough signatures on the petition and the governor is ready to sign!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Sugar Free Red Bull

BigBusiness said:
ibleedoranbla said:
BigBusiness said:

You have no idea!!! Of course they already have people trying to block it. But i heard we have enough signatures on the petition and the governor is ready to sign!!
There will always be haters in everything we do. That's why we have to fight for what we believe in and make our voices heard!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Sugar Free Red Bull

cbbram said:
BigBusiness said:
ibleedoranbla said:
BigBusiness said:

There will always be haters in everything we do. That's why we have to fight for what we believe in and make our voices heard!

We just legalized it here in WA. Tons of shops popping up everywhere with billboards and everything. It's almost like I'm in the twilight zone. Now we're struggling to regulate it properly. Lots of shops are selling to under-aged kids, etc. I imagine this is kinda what it was like when prohibition ended. I'm not into the stuff myself, but happy for those who are.

Top Bottom