napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stoked cutting cycle

Insulin 100% never for me unless i was diabetic. I have a couple buddies that compete and they use it and are ripped to shreds but the amount of other shit they are taking plus their dedication and diet it works for them. The other 99% of bodybuilders shouldnt need it.

Tren it just doesnt really appeal to me? I hate when I feel winded as I push myself to the max on cardio I like feeling like im able to go and do whatever without worrying about tiring out. Huffing and puffing going up a flight of stairs, tren cough, etc has no appeal to me but its an awesome compound if you want crazy results. Just not for me.

Dude especially with having to wear a mask in the gym now, could you imagine a run on tren while trying to breath and wear one of those the whole time , hell no. And I just dont like nasty toxic compounds, I hate feeling paranoid and tren would make me feel that way with all the nasty shit I've read and seen people talk about.

Dude especially with having to wear a mask in the gym now, could you imagine a run on tren while trying to breath and wear one of those the whole time , hell no. And I just dont like nasty toxic compounds, I hate feeling paranoid and tren would make me feel that way with all the nasty shit I've read and seen people talk about.
we dont have to wear masks in the gym here... thats craziness to make people do that while they work out... smfh

we dont have to wear masks in the gym here... thats craziness to make people do that while they work out... smfh

Yup our democratic governor made it a law we have to do it, I'm about to use HIPAA and say I have asthma 😂 get this though our governor or any state employee doesnt have to wear one, guess they have a covid19 force field around them

Yeah I hate when I see people post and it's always looking for a shortcut a I trained natural from 16 years old to 31 years old before I ever touched a ped, dont get me wrong am I progressing faster with sarms absolutely, the one thing to keep in mind is I built a passionate dedication to lifting and the lifestyle before I ever touched q compound, I am thankful I did because sarms are icing on the cake for me , I will say after getting a taste of the other side , man it would be hard to go back, that's what I enjoy about learning from you guys, I understand the milder to extreme compounds cycles pct etc and I soak it all up any way I can. Truth be told would I like to try test , var , primo and eq one day sure ( not all in one cycle those compounds just really intrigue me the most) yeah I am sticking with sarms and taking my health into consideration as a big factor on what I run and how, I believe in less is more.

I love this post.... this is how it should be. I didn?t touch gear until I was 40ish and I spent about a year reading and learning before my first test cycle.

Im a huge proponent of 200-250mg/week test and 600mg/week primo. Such a nice clean stack.

Masks aren?t required here either and with Covid the gym is almost empty... it?s great
yeah man, it just depends on the state... they do make us stop and take our temperature and you have to wear a mask in the "common area" which is just right when you walk in which is beyond pointless because right after you pass the front desk, you take it right off...

yeah man, it just depends on the state... they do make us stop and take our temperature and you have to wear a mask in the "common area" which is just right when you walk in which is beyond pointless because right after you pass the front desk, you take it right off...

Super fucking pointless lol

I love this post.... this is how it should be. I didn?t touch gear until I was 40ish and I spent about a year reading and learning before my first test cycle.

That's exactly why I made my decision with sarms first to get used to the lifestyle of ped in a much milder sense and get use to pct time off recovery how my body feels and whatcti watch for.

absolutely, thats the right way to do things! i know everyone wants everything now, now and now... we all get those feelings but you have to have the discipline to give this the time it needs to be done properly and safely...

Top Bottom