napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stocked up on my B12

I'm just gonna use it to help with more energy and overall well being. Plus it will be used with my test shots.

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

very very very ideal... phurious knows a shit ton on b12... i did a video on it that is in editing now as well... very good choice on this one... this is one i recommend for everyone... generally, you see a complete rejuvination in energy and well being quickly... i cant say enough about b12 and injections are absolutely the best way to go... they do it in vegas everywhere... there's so many clinics that offer the shots... its much better to just get from phurious though... its clearly priced a fuck of a lot better and the quality is there.. i have had it from him and it was excellent... let us know how you feel with b12 bro... i would anticipate you notice a change rather quickly and that resonates in everything you do... good choice

very very very ideal... phurious knows a shit ton on b12... i did a video on it that is in editing now as well... very good choice on this one... this is one i recommend for everyone... generally, you see a complete rejuvination in energy and well being quickly... i cant say enough about b12 and injections are absolutely the best way to go... they do it in vegas everywhere... there's so many clinics that offer the shots... its much better to just get from phurious though... its clearly priced a fuck of a lot better and the quality is there.. i have had it from him and it was excellent... let us know how you feel with b12 bro... i would anticipate you notice a change rather quickly and that resonates in everything you do... good choice
Can't wait to see the b12 video..

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom