napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids

sadarohat

Hi Dylan,

I have been watching your videos for the last few weeks and it appears you are very knowledgeable about steroids

I am a Natural Athlete and personal trainer, I live in Australia, and have a competition coming up where I will be competing in 3 months, I compete in the fitness model category (please see the pic attached).
As I compete against guys that use steroids I have had to work twice as hard. I did win the category of Australian championship novice for the sports model category plus I made it to the overall selection with guys that were using steroids and were much bigger than me, this federation is not drug tested

My aim is to get bigger before next comp in April and win the pro card. This will definitely help me with my fitness business. I was wondering if you could give me some info about using steroids? as I don’t want to use random stuff and I certainly won’t listen to my mates that have no real knowledge on how to use them professionally.

Could you please give me some tips and advice how or where can I seek a medical advice, as well as what kind of steroids should I use as it will be my first round ?
Do you believe 3 months is enough to get more muscular ?

Any info and advice would be much appreciated.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

You need to read more. You said you compete against guys that take steroids so you have had to work twice as hard. If you think taking steroids allows you to take short cuts and work less then you’ll be disappointed. You end up working HARDER when you take steroids. Recovery is faster so you can train more frequently and at a higher intensity. That’s MORE work, not less. You don’t take steroids and then sit back and wait, it allows us to do what we love more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We cannot advise you on a cycle without knowing your full stats, goals, and experience

We need to know a bit more about you bro before we can help you. Please provide your stats so we can better assist you.

Top Bottom