Learn about steroids that are not good for beginners...
Steroids that are not good for beginners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTT8jEpxOkI
Steroids that are not good for beginners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTT8jEpxOkI
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
yes, this happens all the time... i dont know exactly what you want me to say... thats up them to use their heads and realize thats far too much to be taking right off the jump... thats not something i can control man.. i obviously cant stop all these coaches etc... so i dont really know what you want me to say in that regard... yes, its common but there's no way to stop it
I guess I just wanted to see if it's more common than I thought. I agree, no way to stop it. Those people just have to learn the hard way I guess
you are very welcome brotherOne thing that I love about this community is that the more experienced people actually care about the safety of the newbies, me included.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart
One thing that I love about this community is that the more experienced people actually care about the safety of the newbies, me included.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart

