napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids and masturbation

systemofgrow

Hello Dylan sorry for bother u , I just have one question : should I avoid sex or masturbation during steroid cycle ?
Thanks hope u have a great day

LOLLL bro, come on... jerk off all you want, fuck all you want, whatever... please do not waste my time... i have thousands of people writing me per day and if you think this is funny or cute, its not.. . its bull shit to be honest... i sit here and have to waste time on someone fucking around...

Don't you guys fuck MORE while "on?"

Suddenly a 200 pound broad doesn't look so bad....

I've actually seen a lot of broscience in the past thrown around that says jerking off or having sex will lower your test levels, so it needs to be avoided as much as possible...and then some have actually done this. It couldnt be farther from the truth. Ejaculation has no ties to test levels whatsoever. So go enjoy yourself.....or somebody else if you have somebody. Sex won't hurt your gains. I couldn't imagine being bottled up like that....that's what would affect my gains!!

Last edited:
Hello Dylan sorry for bother u , I just have one question : should I avoid sex or masturbation during steroid cycle ?
Thanks hope u have a great day

It's not really a problem unless you start mastubating TO your steroids...

I've actually seen a lot of broscience in the past thrown around that says jerking off or having sex will lower your test levels, so it needs to be avoided as much as possible...and then some have actually done this. It couldnt be farther from the truth. Ejaculation has no ties to test levels whatsoever. So go enjoy yourself.....or somebody else if you have somebody. Sex won't hurt your gains. I couldn't imagine being bottled up like that....that's what would affect my gains!!

Sadly I read an article years ago that said jerking the meat wagon after an intense workout elevates testosterone... my poor hand. Had to be the worst post workout repeat offender in history. Glad that dark period of my life is behind me... saving a ton on lotion.

This is as true as if you jerk off you will grow hair on your palms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm "on" right now and between the caber and the test there's no way in hell that would work. I feel like a 17 year old in a whore house. Lol I'm good, I'll continue on with the gf.

Top Bottom