napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids and hgh

mani

hey bro please need some help m running 100mg of test p a week and have done 70iu of hgh too i will be doing test p 100mg for about 6 to 10 weeks coz i do sports and no testing is done in it. and should i add anything to it and do i have to do Pct after this and which ones plz and do i need hcg after. and i want to have a kid later about 6 months will i need hcg for later plz help sir thanks

hey bro please need some help m running 100mg of test p a week and have done 70iu of hgh too i will be doing test p 100mg for about 6 to 10 weeks coz i do sports and no testing is done in it. and should i add anything to it and do i have to do Pct after this and which ones plz and do i need hcg after. and i want to have a kid later about 6 months will i need hcg for later plz help sir thanks
bro, its beyond impossible for me to help you if you do not give me anything to work with ... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals?

bro, its beyond impossible for me to help you if you do not give me anything to work with ... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? goals?

Not sure which post title of your recent progress pics Dylan. You look incredible!!. Wanna share with us your stack?

Sorry to hijack this post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol... come on man. We need way more details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see a lot wrong here, but first we need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you on anything

hey bro age is 28 height 6.2 102kg fat 12% been gyming for about 8 years

100 mg test p a week? So ur pinning like 33mg eod? This is so low and i have no idea where u got that dosage from. Second you dont really need hgh at ur age. Third you have no idea if you need a pct?!!!! Not only that you have nothing lined up. Did you just wake up one day and decide you were just gonna take some steroids and run out and buy them and start taking them like they were vitamins? You have no idea what ur doing. I can tell you that if you keep going you aint gonna b having a baby in six months. Youll be lucky if you can even get it up. Get a pct asap.
Clomid 25-50 mg daily wks 1-4
Nolva 20-40 mgs daily wks 1-4
Blast hcg 1000 a week for 2 weeks prior to pct
Run aromasin 12.5 mgs eod
Osta 25 mgs daily wks 1-4

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom