napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Product Info

BIOTEQ LABS TEST ENANTHATE 300 - TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE​

BioTeq Labs Test Enanthate 300 is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 300 milligrams of testosterone enanthate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging.

Label claim: BioTeq Labs Test Enanthate 300 has a label claim of 300 mg/ml testosterone enanthate.

Actual content: BioTeq Labs Test Enanthate 300 was determined to have actual content of 302.05 mg/ml testosterone enanthate.

Each report from Janoshik Analytical has a task number and an unique key - therefore all results are verifiable at https://janoshik.com/verify/

The task number is located on the left upper corner, while the unique key is located on the bottom of each lab test page.

PHARMAQO TESTOVIRON-E 300 - TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE (2)​

PHARMAQO-TESTOVIRON-E-RESULT-309-90-MG.png

I FORGOT TO ENTER MY PROMO CODE.​

If the status of your order is still Awaiting Payment (Bitcoin, MG or WU) you can cancel it directly from “My Order” page in details. Next you can simply re-add the same products to your cart in 1 click and apply your promo code.​

HUGE UPDATE FOR THE BIG FAVORITE: ULTIMA PHARMA​

Ultima Pharma keep exceeding their best!
NEW PRODUCTS IN THE LINE
Ment, EQ, TriTren, New blends and many more. Check the full line HERE.
BULK DISCOUNTS: Buy More & Save!
Lower price for 3, 5, 10, 20
For example: ULTIMA ENAN 250 starting from $27.00 each (You Save $300)
NEW DESIGN
UNCOMPROMISING QUALITY

35% OFF ALL PRODUCT LINE*​

The biggest Spring promo is ON!
Less words more actions.

All product line* 35% OFF
Apply code at checkout: LUSTY35
IMPORTANT:

*US domestic warehouses are excluded

*Discount is delivered in bonus coins and can be immediately(in the same order) used to purchase more products.

640x488-full.jpg

Top Bottom