napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

Just pinned Pharmacom gear for the first time. Absolutely painless!
My first cycle was some kind of Dutch UGL gear, compared to this... THAT WAS HORRIBLE man.

Off to a very good start!! Thanks Pharmacom!

Just pinned Pharmacom gear for the first time. Absolutely painless!
My first cycle was some kind of Dutch UGL gear, compared to this... THAT WAS HORRIBLE man.

Off to a very good start!! Thanks Pharmacom!

Only the best man! Top notch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMPORTANT NEWS!

Chinese National Holiday / 1-7 OCTOBER - Everything is closed and all carriers will resume dispatch after 9th of October.

We still process orders and payments, however factory shipping will have pending delay of 1 week.

We will try to redirect as much orders as possible to other warehouses to the extent which our stock allows it.

As usual, please expect to receive 50$-100$ worth of free products with your factory shipped orders.

Thank you!

Make sure if you are buying from a 3rd party to confirm me the link to prevent fraud products!

Pm me for labs on nearly all our products, prices, products, link to order, discount code, and manufacturing proceduress/about our gear!

Introducing our newest sponsor: Pharmacom Store

Inbox was filled an hour ago, just cleared for those of you pm'ing for prices,products, labs on our products, our athletes, etc!

"taz15" for 15% off!

I've used pharmacom multiple times now, have always had great results and very fast shipping! Definitely recommend them!

I am here because of Pharmacom labs, they have always come through with their orders and a super reliable source!

Pm me for labs on nearly all our products, prices, products, link to order, discount code, and manufacturing proceduress/about our gear!

PM’d you Tazz.

I am here because of Pharmacom labs, they have always come through with their orders and a super reliable source!

We appreciate you brother!! Next order let me know i will make sure you get hooked up !

I am not sure if I am missing this on the website some where, but it seem like pharamcom doesn't offer Nolva for PCT?

Top Bottom