napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

Pharmacom Labs FULL product line CATALOG at:http://pharmacomstore.ws/promotion/catalog/
103ccb6ad3935e4002fb1df55a40ddf6.png
8ef6b7289c300dc2e7869a8e8af28e44.png

and the RUSSIAN version for where our main market is:
1a99f21562bb17a5b543f33223e9e1d7.png
bc996a4f847ba540da24415da41e0d20.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey peeps,

I got an email that Pharmacom Labs wanted to send me an email but my inbox was full. So I cleaned it out and they can send me the email again :) Thanks bro's!

pm me for official website link to order and discount code!

If you are not buying direct from us please pm me the link you are purchasing our products from as a lot of our products are being fakes, buy direct from us for direct from warehouse shipments of guaranteed Pharmacom real product!

I ordered from them yesterday at 8am, paid with bitcoin for immediate payment, their site says they usually ship within 12 hours. I have not heard from them and its been nearly 24 hours. I am starting to get concerned. Hopefully, its just a delay. I will be sure to update the site.

I ordered from them yesterday to try them out, haven't heard back yet on shipping. Their site does say they typically ship within 12 hours. I paid with bitcoin for immediate payment. I will see everyone posted as to my outcome.

Can you please check my order #221059. I placed the order 20 hours ago and paid instantly with bit coin. The site says they usually ship within 12 hours, but I have not heard back. I know it has not been very long, just concerned.

Thanks You

Introducing our newest sponsor: Pharmacom Store

Can you please check my order #221059. I placed the order 20 hours ago and paid instantly with bit coin. The site says they usually ship within 12 hours, but I have not heard back. I know it has not been very long, just concerned.

Thanks You

brother i keep trying to pm you constantly but your inbox is full.

As well we are currently backed up, please give us 4 days maximum to ship it out. we have a TON of orders at the moment

Introducing our newest sponsor: Pharmacom Store

everybody please clear your inbox befor pming me! i get a TON of pms a day and give detailed replies to many and once i type out replies and hit send and see your inbox is full i have no way of communicating with you to tell you it's full or answer your questions !

Can you PM with most and prices? Had a hard time ordering on the site.

Hello Sir!
Ordering through our website is fairly easy, from both your desktop or mobile platform.
Please send us a PM and we will send you the link to it.

Thank you!

Hey Tazz, tried to email you to get the link to the website to purchase but your email inbox is full. Clear it out. Lol

Top Bottom