napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

Will you guys match the 15% permanent discount I get for being a competing athlete from basictero? I live live in taiwan so your international warehouse is great for me.

Will you guys match the 15% permanent discount I get for being a competing athlete from basictero? I live live in taiwan so your international warehouse is great for me.

Hello Sir!
We price match regular prices from other sellers, not temporary offers or promos other sources might run.
However, we can consider your request, please contact our support line or send us a PM here with your order no.

Thank you!

"taz15" for 15% off bro! pm me for website link!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are the latest internal purity lab reports for several of our products.
They don't have any detailed and general descriptions or official stamps because they are strictly for own production needs.

We rarely post internal results as they can be justly questioned. However, we do these tests very often but we usually prefer to share results only for tests made by third parties, independent entities like Simec or ChemTox.

More results at: http://pharmacomstore.ws/labtests/

b5956315b5d80b556dd2e76497481831.png

f545dc3bf704b8267241e616c5df8006.png

50e1e1695f05f9b354385583ee042836.png

43ad53a6c5eaf3ff37fec6a6a63bb8cd.png

Pm me for website ordering link
Forum Head Rep

I made an order a couple of weeks ago. the package was a little late but the pharmacom staff was really helpful, they have a great customer care service, both on this forum and on the web site, and they give me great support. Everything was OK with my order and they even added an unexpected gift, that was really appreciated. I'm really satisfied and I'll place another order right away!!Thank you Pharmacom Labs and Tazz, you guys are awesome

I made an order a couple of weeks ago. the package was a little late but the pharmacom staff was really helpful, they have a great customer care service, both on this forum and on the web site, and they give me great support. Everything was OK with my order and they even added an unexpected gift, that was really appreciated. I'm really satisfied and I'll place another order right away!!Thank you Pharmacom Labs and Tazz, you guys are awesome

Thank you so much for your feedback man, that's why i'm here, i absolutely love helping out customers !

Thank you so much for your feedback man, that's why i'm here, i absolutely love helping out customers !

My order came in a couple days ago, THE PRODUCTS LOOK AMAZING. BERT discretely packed. Can't wait for next monday. (Starting day)

I have one question about the Exos tablets. They are so nice and small, but how do I cut them? Don't want them to crumble :(

Or is this inevitable? Have not tried it yet btw.

My order came in a couple days ago, THE PRODUCTS LOOK AMAZING. BERT discretely packed. Can't wait for next monday. (Starting day)

I have one question about the Exos tablets. They are so nice and small, but how do I cut them? Don't want them to crumble :(

i actually cut them and they cut very well surprisingly and don't crumble! i however cut them with a pill cutter which can be purchased online for under $3

i actually cut them and they cut very well surprisingly and don't crumble! i however cut them with a pill cutter which can be purchased online for under $3

Thanks Tazz, pill cutter is on the way. Gear looks amazing man. 1000 thank-you's to Pharmacom Labs!! I will defenitely make some growth on this stuff :)

Thank you Sirs for your trust!

Thanks Tazz, pill cutter is on the way. Gear looks amazing man. 1000 thank-you's to Pharmacom Labs!! I will defenitely make some growth on this stuff :)

I'm exicited for you brother, keep us updated and in the loop on your cycle here! we'd love to see how it's working for you !

I just got my order today. Thanks for a good source, now let's see how good this tren is.

Hey Tazz...
Do you have any idea on when the EU warehouse will be restocked?

Hello Sir!
There are several products available there. Please contact our support line for warehouses availability.

Thank you!

I just got my order today. Thanks for a good source, now let's see how good this tren is.

Thank you for your update Sir, keep us posted with your results!

Top Bottom