napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

pm me for official pharmacomstore website link for ordering, prices, products and lab reports on almost all products!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pm me for official pharmacomstore website link for ordering, prices, products and lab reports on almost all products!

Introducing our newest sponsor: Pharmacom Store

Been trying to contact any pharmacom rep for a while can I please get a pm?

Sir i have no pms from you. Please try again as i checked my inbox and have no pms from you, i'm here 24/7 to help.

Thanks Pharmacom again for the awesome July 4th discount. My var finally came in and I loved that the description said "cosmetics sample". You made this lady a happy girl who's show prep is gonna rock with a little Var now. Love the 10mg tabs which are easy to cut. It's the perfect amount to go with my SARMS triple stack & SR9009. Goodbye fat, hello hidden muscle!!

Thanks Pharmacom again for the awesome July 4th discount. My var finally came in and I loved that the description said "cosmetics sample". You made this lady a happy girl who's show prep is gonna rock with a little Var now. Love the 10mg tabs which are easy to cut. It's the perfect amount to go with my SARMS triple stack & SR9009. Goodbye fat, hello hidden muscle!!

Np pal!

Pharmacom is great! Package comes in just a few weeks and they have always given me a little something extra with my order. Great communication and peace of mind with a great source.
Thanks Pharmacom

I just made my first order with Pharma......only problem, my gear has been stuck in Chicago since the 24th of July. Wondering if I'll ever get it :-(

Pharmacom is great! Package comes in just a few weeks and they have always given me a little something extra with my order. Great communication and peace of mind with a great source.
Thanks Pharmacom

Thank you Sir!

I just made my first order with Pharma......only problem, my gear has been stuck in Chicago since the 24th of July. Wondering if I'll ever get it :-(

Hello Sir!
Similar delays were indeed reported recently for that region. Please send me a PM with your order no.
Have no worries, no customer ever lost money wit us.

Thank you!

I ordered on 7/17 and got one package already..That is not bad at all

Thank you Sir for your trust!

Thanks Pharmacom

[emoji1434]

"taz15" for discount !

Top Bottom