napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

Tazz, Can you clear your PMs??

Cleared. Sorry about that.

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

So if you're out of stock you ship from Asia..... without letting the customer know, for that I could have ordered through basicstero and saved over 60% of what I'm paying you. A heads up would have been nice... quick to take money but horrible and slow at communicating shipping delays and stock issues.

We've been extremely busy lately brother, that is not normal for us, next time you order from us give me your order number and i will make sure you are hooked up with an oral on the house for the inconvenience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most recent lab results:

Simec AG - www.simec.ch is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify this TEST-P lab test, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55119. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

more results on: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.biz

c389db22e118b7e00d39f18cfdc29cdf.png

f2ae2b5405d78f5373448b2a16954b70.png

fec89bab38c26f30238cb913fe208676.png

424b07501768c95e2149def0618ac9b9.png

Dear community,

Unfortunately, more delays are announced due to the coming of LABOR DAY holiday, both EU and ASIA will be affected.

Everything closed everywhere on MONDAY - 1st of MAY and also the current weekend.

Each year we are extremely overloaded during April-May, order processing takes at least 4 days during this period before dispatch, so please make sure to properly take notice of your cycle planning and current situation.

As usual, ALL delayed orders will have 50$-100$ sample products added plus DISCOUNT COUPONS generated for next purchases.

Thank you all for your understanding!

Are you up and running again? I would like some anavar shipped to Denmark :)

1e6855b76e4e50191bf8ecc80e6f67b2.jpg

pm me for official pharmacom website for prices/ordering

d800c402f2755643ae217ea11ef7ebec.png

Any special discounts coming up we need to know about for?.... extra gains of course? :D

Sir, please do check our official store website, you can choose from 15-20% LOYALTY DISCOUNTS or 100$ STORE CREDIT.
Also, posting bloods or keeping a cycle log here on Isarms will bring you 100$ store credit too.

thank you!

pm me for website link for products/prices/ordering/discount code!

Most recent lab results:

Simec AG - www.simec.ch is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify this TEST-P lab test, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55119. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

more results on: http://pharmacomstore.ws/labtests/

b0febe1d1175aaa68a16b7935cce9b6d.png
b56a03d2fc8f10e1cc404d1059fdc9e6.png
cbb08b5d6243be69bcff1bdfca883c4e.png
5da84b206f90170f671b86b67a5ca544.png

Top Bottom