napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

a8482097ec5aca541ff99b5d0db1fe35.jpg

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Dear community,

Unfortunately, more delays are announced due to the coming of LABOR DAY holiday, both EU and ASIA will be affected.

Everything closed everywhere on MONDAY - 1st of MAY and also the current weekend.

Each year we are extremely overloaded during April-May, order processing takes at least 4 days during this period before dispatch, so please make sure to properly take notice of your cycle planning and current situation.

As usual, ALL delayed orders will have 50$-100$ sample products added plus DISCOUNT COUPONS generated for next purchases.

Thank you all for your understanding!

Last edited:
Introducing our newest sponsor: Pharmacom Store

if my payment was accepted last saturday should will order be dispatched by the end of this week ?

We cannot give an exact estimated dispatch day due to this, we will make it ASAP though.

We cannot give an exact estimated dispatch day due to this, we will make it ASAP though.

i understand thank you for timely response. i'm just excited this will be my first cycle and after seeing the reviews on your site felt comfortable popping my cherry with you guys lol

I just wanted to say I've been using Pharmacom for my first cycle and I couldn't be happier with the results so far [halfway through it]. Its a simple test cycle with var as a kickstart. The var tested as so with labmax. Beyond it, it did what I expected it: a decent strength increase, vascularity, fair size, and no sides. The test hasn't had any pip at all in glutes. First pin was in the quad and well, I'm not pinning quads again..

Regardless, looking forward to my second cycle ahead I decided with something along the lines of test + primo. I'm aware of the dosages and length of cycle as well. My dilemma is here with Pharmacom. I have no reason not to trust them. Their products did me well and so far for me legit. Costumer service is top notch every time I spoke to them. Now, Primo gets a lot of bad rep because of how scarce it is and for how faked it is when you find it. I have no reason to believe they would, but there's not a lot of info on their primo out there. I've seen a test result from pharmacom that showed the purity of their 100mg/ml primo that passed Cimex (~97mg/ml). And the only thing I've seen from their 200mg/ml was from the pictures someone posted showing the compound in that concentration was actually test.

Long story short, no reason not to trust them, I guess I'm looking for someone that has tried their 100 and 200 mg/ml primo (Pharmacom's) and can shed some light on the quality and perhaps pip on the latter. Thanks.

Brother you don't know how much that input means to us, give me your order # of your next order and i will make sure you get hooked up.
Our primo 200 is TOP NOTCH, i'm speaking on personal and customer experience, you definitely won't regret picking that up, and that's not a sales pitch brother, trust me, our primo will knock youre socks off

I've run 15 vials of Pharmacom Primo100 in the last 2 years.....top quality all the way

Last edited:
I ordered back on March 7th, payment was confirmed on March 9th and shipped on the 17th. It has been more than 1.5 months and I have not received my order. I went to track the package again with the number and it looks like it says it is processing now on 5/3 so I feel the same tracking number is given to multiple shipments and orders. Can anyone assist. I've sent this to Europe before and it doesn't take almost two months.

I ordered back on March 7th, payment was confirmed on March 9th and shipped on the 17th. It has been more than 1.5 months and I have not received my order. I went to track the package again with the number and it looks like it says it is processing now on 5/3 so I feel the same tracking number is given to multiple shipments and orders. Can anyone assist. I've sent this to Europe before and it doesn't take almost two months.

Hello Sir!
Of course, it shouldn't take long, it's only several days for EU, something else must have happened. Let us know if you ordered directly from us or from a reseller.
Please send all the info, including your order no through PM.

Thank you!

WARNING !!!

More counterfeited products found, this time looking different and in another 2 regions, Eastern Europe and Northern Africa.

First case:
dd68948ed94790992084a998c9d17eb1.jpg

2ecedefd8f2cef9625b8717b3e15c243.jpg
5517194fb38e92e873cf991164523a32.jpg
af8e7889983c0104ad7b580982f33e3d.jpg

Continued First case-
31c9ddc1f629f99dada0ca563d9bab29.jpg
0d0b88ffe8d7573f92721e538975eb30.jpg
244646715e6f1854121d94337b1c4fa8.jpg

Second Case:
48f2032dc00572bb54fbfe379c4b04a8.jpg
4729ff66b4bd4b089525743d100e3fb8.jpg
e2e870397034d6a3a5c8732d8a63e498.jpg
0fdc360aa15d9160361ecef8deef58f3.jpg

Second Case continued:
40a807268226c406ab8b96296c970577.jpg

Please beware if you aren't buying our products directly from us at www.pharmacomstore.ws , us please pm me the link you are ordering from and i will confirm if it is a verified reseller or not.
Anytime you purchase from our official website you are guaranteed 100% authenticity, our official website is direct from our official warehouses, these problems only arise when you start buying our products elsewhere to save a buck or two.

Any update on shipping for those of us that ordered before the shipping issues? Tried Pming you guys on a couple of the forums you guys have presence on and zero response, also tried using your site to contact you and can't find a way to, mind you I'm on mobile. Had no idea their would be delays like this should have just ordered international and saved 2/3 as it seems it's going to take the same time.

Any update on shipping for those of us that ordered before the shipping issues? Tried Pming you guys on a couple of the forums you guys have presence on and zero response, also tried using your site to contact you and can't find a way to, mind you I'm on mobile. Had no idea their would be delays like this should have just ordered international and saved 2/3 as it seems it's going to take the same time.

Hello Sir!
Please send me a PM with your order if you ordered from us, the official lab retailer.

thank you!

So if you're out of stock you ship from Asia..... without letting the customer know, for that I could have ordered through basicstero and saved over 60% of what I'm paying you. A heads up would have been nice... quick to take money but horrible and slow at communicating shipping delays and stock issues.

Top Bottom