napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid cycle

ranshins11

Hi Sir... I have been following your videos for quite long and i must say the knowledge and information you give out in these videos are really helpful. I subscribed your youtube channel and just wait for ur new videos to come out. Sir you have so much knowledge about all the steroids, peptides and many more so i just wanted to ask you because i think you are the perfect person to tell me if i am going at the right path. I have decided to run a steroid cycle from 5th August, I would be taking DECA TEST EQUIPOSE along with ANAVAR and dianbol.

Just wanted to know is it the safe cycle to run??
Please let me know how much dosage should i take and also tell me about the PCT because i get confused between the usage of HCG(when to use and start)and PCT(when to start)

Along with this cycle can i run CJC-1295 and GHRP2?
Sir please guide me....i would be highly indebted to you.
MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE

thats way too much shit to be using man! come on! why so damn wreckless?????

what are your stats??? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history?? ? goals?

Hi Sir,
Thank you for ur prompt reply. My goal is to be a fitness model. I did my 1st cycle at the age of 22. I took testa EQ n deca along with dbol. I got good gains but i lost my 50% gain after i fell sick. So just want your advice on what steroid cycle should i run?? And also let me know when should i go for PCT and when can i start CJC1295 n GHRP2??
MY STATS
AGE 27 running
HEIGHT 182CM
WEIGHT 96KGS
FAT 18%

Hey bro... why did you run all that shit at 22..?! In my opinion your body fat is a bit too high and you should get into better condition before starting another cycle ... have you considered sarms ?

Condition isn't in line for AAS, sounds like you have some holes in your diet game.

wanting to be a fitness model.....18% BF.
so you think using a shit load of drugs will get you there ?

ever consider diet hard work and training?
It"s 95% of the equation...steroids are used LAST...after that foundation is layed..they are the final 5%

Steroids will not do anything for you until you establish a superior physique...
Steroids dont do the hard work for you

Right now you are not in the right shape or condition for steroid use. Your bodyfat is too elevated. What exactly are your goals here? Your goals should be to cut down, and not add mass at this point. I would look into sarms which would be more in tune for your goals and condition. I'd be happy to help you set some,thing up

Sorry everyone....i think tgere is a misconfusion my body fat percentage is 14%. I didnt calculate my fat percentage earlier but now i calculated it on google and its 14%

Sorry everyone....i think tgere is a misconfusion my body fat percentage is 14%. I didnt calculate my fat percentage earlier but now i calculated it on google and its 14%
bro...thats not an accurate method for determining BF

post a photo

Hi bro,
How can i upload a picture of mine here?
Or else you can check my insta profile if you feel like insta id is saranshjazzy

Top Bottom