napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle question

rowerr

hello Dylan ive done some research on Isarms and I'm interested in doing a cycle.
I have done several cycles before.. I started with test cycle only for my first cycle, had no side effect my body didn't have any bad reaction to it.
Then I took EQ and test followed by hcg and clomid.
for my third cycle I took tren test and winstorl it was great didnt have any major side effect beside the mood swings, but it wasn't that bad.
that been said I'm interested in trying Isarms i need help with using it... any specific Isarms cycle you recommend for me?

hello Dylan ive done some research on Isarms and I'm interested in doing a cycle.
I have done several cycles before.. I started with test cycle only for my first cycle, had no side effect my body didn't have any bad reaction to it.
Then I took EQ and test followed by hcg and clomid.
for my third cycle I took tren test and winstorl it was great didnt have any major side effect beside the mood swings, but it wasn't that bad.
that been said I'm interested in trying Isarms i need help with using it... any specific Isarms cycle you recommend for me?
yes, of course i can help but its impossible if i dont even know what your goal is? how can i recommend anything if i dont even know what your wanting to achieve man???? what are your stats??? age/height/weight/body fat?? let me know so i can help you bro...

Top Bottom