napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid cycle help

mohodeems

Hi Dylan,

I have got a steroid cycle that i have just made by searching and seeing the benefits of different stuff that i am going to stack. I need your professional help regarding that because this is my 5th cycle but its first time i am using Deca durabolin and Trenbolone together with Boldenone. Please review the cycle i have attached below and please let me know what should i do with that and what should i change in that to make it more effective. I am 195 pounds right now and trying to hit 205 with good amount of muscle and lean muscle. Please help me on this and i will be very thankful to you. I have watched most of your videos like in last two days and you give amazing information which makes sense and is safe so thats why i need your help on this.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you on anything

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…
I am 25 years old and my current weight right now is 185 pounds and BF is 11.4% approximately. My height is 5'10" i am planning to hit 205 with 8 or 9 percent BF and also i am planning to compete in november for my university and then next year Tampa classic. so my goal is to compete. I have been working out for last 10 years and
my first cycle was when i was 21 years old and it was just test cyp 500 mgs/week for 12 weeks
my second cycle was test test e 500mgs/week for 12 weeks
my third cycle was test 500mgs/week and tren e 400mgs/week for 6 weeks for 12 weeks and d.bol for 4weeks and then pct including clomid and nolva and also used hcg during cycle
my fourth cycle was test e 750mgs/week for 12 weeks and tren e 400mgs/week for 8 weeks with anadrol for 4 weeks 50mgs ED and d.bol in last 4 weeks 40mg ED. with pct including clomid and tamoxifen 50mg and 20mg ED respectively.also used hcg during the cycle but not in pct and i jsut got off this cycle a month and a half ago and now taking break for 3 months and then willl start new cycle and this time i am thinking about this

and this is what i am going to try

TEST CYP 750MGS/WEEK FOR 12 WEEKS
EQ 800MGS/WEEK FOR 12WEEKS
DECA 300MGS/WEEK FOR FRIST 6 WEEKS
TREN 300MGS/WEEK FOR LAST 6 WEEKS
D.BOL 40MGS/WEEKS FOR FIRST 4 WEEKS
HCG DURING CYCLE 1000IUS EVERY WEEK FOR 12 WEEKS
ANASTRAZOL .5MGS EOD DURING CYCLE AND DURING PCT
MAESTRON 300MGS/WEEK FOR JUST 3 WEEKS IN LAST 3 WEEKS
ANAVAR 25MGS/WEEK FOR 4 WEEKS DURING LAST 4 WEEKS
CLOMID AND TAMOXIFEN 50MGS AND 20 MGS/WEEK
CARDARINE OSTARINE AND RAD 140 DURING PCT
AND ALSO TAKING LIVE AND KIDNEY CLEANSE AND COQ10 AND PROSTATE HEALTH VITAMINS AND MULTI VITAMINS
SO NOW I NEED YOUR PROFESSIONAL HELP LOL

Last edited:
I am 25 years old and my current weight right now is 185 pounds and BF is 11.4% approximately. My height is 5'10" i am planning to hit 205 with 8 or 9 percent BF and also i am planning to compete in november for my university and then next year Tampa classic. so my goal is to compete. I have been working out for last 10 years and
my first cycle was when i was 21 years old and it was just test cyp 500 mgs/week for 12 weeks
my second cycle was test test e 500mgs/week for 12 weeks
my third cycle was test 500mgs/week and tren e 400mgs/week for 6 weeks for 12 weeks and d.bol for 4weeks and then pct including clomid and nolva and also used hcg during cycle
my fourth cycle was test e 750mgs/week for 12 weeks and tren e 400mgs/week for 8 weeks with anadrol for 4 weeks 50mgs ED and d.bol in last 4 weeks 40mg ED. with pct including clomid and tamoxifen 50mg and 20mg ED respectively.also used hcg during the cycle but not in pct and i jsut got off this cycle a month and a half ago and now taking break for 3 months and then willl start new cycle and this time i am thinking about this

and this is what i am going to try

TEST CYP 750MGS/WEEK FOR 12 WEEKS
EQ 800MGS/WEEK FOR 12WEEKS
DECA 300MGS/WEEK FOR FRIST 6 WEEKS
TREN 300MGS/WEEK FOR LAST 6 WEEKS
D.BOL 40MGS/WEEKS FOR FIRST 4 WEEKS
HCG DURING CYCLE 1000IUS EVERY WEEK FOR 12 WEEKS
ANASTRAZOL .5MGS EOD DURING CYCLE AND DURING PCT
MAESTRON 300MGS/WEEK FOR JUST 3 WEEKS IN LAST 3 WEEKS
ANAVAR 25MGS/WEEK FOR 4 WEEKS DURING LAST 4 WEEKS
CLOMID AND TAMOXIFEN 50MGS AND 20 MGS/WEEK
CARDARINE OSTARINE AND RAD 140 DURING PCT
AND ALSO TAKING LIVE AND KIDNEY CLEANSE AND COQ10 AND PROSTATE HEALTH VITAMINS AND MULTI VITAMINS
SO NOW I NEED YOUR PROFESSIONAL HELP LOL
no, you dont need MY professional help, you need to the help of a psychologist because this is beyond absurd... you dont know what you are doing and at 25 years old you want to run all this shit? you've lost your mind and im certainly not contributing to this whatsoever... if you are intent on completely ruining yourself, go for it...

I hope those 3 are not the sum of ur cycle. Otherwise im fearful to hear of ur other 4 cycles.....lay out ur cycle and ur stats so advice can be given thats pertinent to you

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Holy fuck that's a lot of gear!! And you're only 25 with all those cycles? You need diet help because with all that gear and cycles you've ran your stats should be reflecting that

age - 25 years
height - 5'10"
current weight - 185 lbs
BF 11.4%
goal - 210 lbs
working period - 9 years
frist cycle - test cyp 400 mgs/week 8 weeks
second cycle - test cyp 500 mgs/week 8 weeks
3rd cycle - test e 500mg/week 12 weeks anavar 25mgs/week 4 weeks
4rth cycle - test e 750mgs/week 12 week tren e 400mgs/week 8 weeks anadrol 50mgs/week 4 weeks d.bol 40mgs/week last 4 weeks

here is the 5th cycle that i am trying to run

test cyp 750 mgs/week 12 weeks
deca 300 mgs/week first 6 weeks
EQ 800 mgs/week 12 weeks
tren 300 mgs/week last 6 weeks
maestron 2 weeks prior to end 300 mgs/week 3 weeks
d.bol 40 mgs/week first 4 weeks
anavar 25 mgs/week last 4 weeks
hcg dyring cycle 1000IU'S/week 12 weeks
clomid 50 mgs/week 5 weeks
tamoxifen 20mgs/week 5 weeks
anastrazol 0.5 mgs/week during cycle and pct
cardarine, ostarine and rad 140 during pct 1ml/day 8 weeks

thats why i am writing this to you bro. suggest me what should i do what should i keep and what should i drop.
Well I can tell you for starters you do t want to run two nandrolones together like that with both deca and tren. That usually doesn't go well. You don't need that much test either

You can't run rad in pct. It's suppressive

but is it a good idea to run sarms during pct and if yes then what sarms do i need during my pct to keep my gains

Top Bottom