napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid cycle for beginners need help

Daoz126

I wanna start a cycle but not exactly sure how to stack or what estrogen blocker to use so far I have cypionate t booster I was recommended to use hcg to stack with now im not sure If that could be use as a estrogen blocker or is it a different steroid I just wanna get things right before I start a cycle

First we'll need more information from you...
FULL stats: age, weight, bf%

What are you hoping to gain from running a cycle?

Second, you should research more. There's a lot of information available that will tell you what you need to run a proper cycle.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Dude.... You need to do a lot more research instead of just jumping the gun when you haven't put forth the effort... you can't expect anyone to be your personal gear coach and spoon feed you every single little detail. Dylan makes tons of videos trying to educate everyone on different compounds and all the ancillaries, go watch his videos. Were all trying to learn new things but you haven't done any research at all... That alone tells the story of why you aren't ready. Dylan has made videos on HCG and how to use it and what it's used for... I still go through his old vids to see if I missed any.

Last edited:
I wanna start a cycle but not exactly sure how to stack or what estrogen blocker to use so far I have cypionate t booster I was recommended to use hcg to stack with now im not sure If that could be use as a estrogen blocker or is it a different steroid I just wanna get things right before I start a cycle

First things first.....we need your FULL stats, goals, and experience please

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

in for stats

your first post is not looking good bro. HCG as an estrogen blocker or another steroid??? bro you need to research ALOT. its good to seek help, but sometimes you need to read for yourself and research for yourself. not everything should be fed to you on a silver platter.

Top Bottom