napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Advice

steelecost

Hey Dylan,

I was after advice in regard to anabolic steroids. I've never used them, but at the age of 33 I feel now is a good time to look at taking advantage of them due to my bodies testosterone levels reducing much more than when in my twenties. I have been a long time user of creaine, I have used NoXplode a fair bit over the past with good success and test boosters with good success. I am now hitting a muscle building and strength building limit which is why I am looking to steroids.

I'm 5ft 7, I weigh 12st 2 (77kg) and have been training for roughly 10 years, give or take. My body fat is currently 13.8% (gym scales). Some super high level stats for strength are below. This isn’t the entire workout, just what I hit on the main lifts for context –

3 sets 8 reps 50kg DB bench

3 sets 8 reps 120kg BB squat

3 sets 8 reps 130kg BB deadlift

I have been struggling to get past those weights / reps for a while now. I have bounced between the above to 5 x 5 then do doggcrapp and back to 3 x 8 to see if I can blast past that plateau but I’m struggling, hence the thought of a little extra help.

My diet is fairly clean, not perfect, but I'll give my diet a tweak come cycle to ensure I maximise the potential gains. A usual day for me in regard to eating and when I train looks like –

7.00am Porridge first thing

7.30am Whey protein shake

10.00am Full tin of tuna mixed with mayo on a pita bread

12.00pm Chicken breast or salmon steak with broccoli carrots and rice

2.00pm Handful of almonds and a whey protein shake

6.00pm Whatever the wife is cooking – this is where my diet goes a little shit, but having kids and a wife is difficult juggling teas.

9.30pm Whey protein

10.00pm Off to the gym

Having researched for several months on the subject in general, I was looking to complete a 10 week course which would look like -

Weeks 1 - 10 test enanthate

Weeks 1 - 5 turinabol

I will take the test every Monday 1ml and Thursday 1ml

I will take the turinabol at 40mg per day

PCT

Clomid 50mg weeks 1-2 / 25mg weeks 3-4

Nolvadex 40mg weeks 1-2 / 20mg weeks 3-4

Armoasin 12.5mg every other day

SARM MK-2866 25mg 1 per day morning 4 weeks

Ostarine MK2866 30 minutes before training / non-workout days in morning at once

I would like advice from people that have experience on the subject and having watched a lot of your YouTube stuff you know your shit. I hope I've given enough information but if I haven't let me know and I'll fill in the blanks.

your first cycle should be test only, not multiple steroids... here's the full layout...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

If you have your heart set on steroids then exactly what Dylan laid out is what I would do. Looking at your stats bro doesn’t really convince me you have a solid foundation yet. If I was you I would, even at 33, bring that diet in check, get my body in my best shape, lower that BF % and then when you have your body at attention your steroid stack will be that much better. I would even consider an only sarms stack which I’ve done with great results. Any ways call me old fashioned but that’s what I would do. Good luck man and hope it all works out they you want.

If you have your heart set on steroids then exactly what Dylan laid out is what I would do. Looking at your stats bro doesn’t really convince me you have a solid foundation yet. If I was you I would, even at 33, bring that diet in check, get my body in my best shape, lower that BF % and then when you have your body at attention your steroid stack will be that much better. I would even consider an only sarms stack which I’ve done with great results. Any ways call me old fashioned but that’s what I would do. Good luck man and hope it all works out they you want.

Well said brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom