napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Started my tren enathate and test enathate cycle

Is there a mail in one you can do?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If you’re in the US, privatemdlabs.com

Get the female hormonal panel. Coupon code RHINO for 15% off. Comes to about $55. You can add prolactin for $40. They email you the results in a day or 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So my friend did tren a and test p cycle from robo labs for 12 weeks and didnt take aromasin or caber entire cycle. Hes complaining that robo products are not as good as pharma grade. He was doing 400 mg of test p and 400 mg of tren a week now hes about to do his pct of nolvadex and clomid. im getting great gains and still have a lot of work to do i just hit 315 for 5 reps which i never thought id be able to do in a row. My question is how fucked is my friend he was getting good gains and looked like he trimmed up and arms got super huge but now his cycle is over what the worst to come for him?

So my friend did tren a and test p cycle from robo labs for 12 weeks and didnt take aromasin or caber entire cycle. Hes complaining that robo products are not as good as pharma grade. He was doing 400 mg of test p and 400 mg of tren a week now hes about to do his pct of nolvadex and clomid. im getting great gains and still have a lot of work to do i just hit 315 for 5 reps which i never thought id be able to do in a row. My question is how fucked is my friend he was getting good gains and looked like he trimmed up and arms got super huge but now his cycle is over what the worst to come for him?

Well if he takes Aromasin and Caber during his PCT his chances will be a whole lot better than if he doesn't. Your friend is very reckless and tell him there's no such thing as pharma grade Tren Ace.

Well if he takes Aromasin and Caber during his PCT his chances will be a whole lot better than if he doesn't. Your friend is very reckless and tell him there's no such thing as pharma grade Tren Ace.
Yeah he is very reckless he refused to spend extra money for aromasin and caber

Yeah he is very reckless he refused to spend extra money for aromasin and caber

Repeated Tren cycles are never as good as the first one. You'll still get gains but that first one will leave you memories. Cherish it...

I’ve had test from 3 pharmacies and Robo has always been better. And the main reason in consistency. The Pharma stuff was all over the board. Some tested good and others tested horribly.

And let’s see some of this Pharma tren he uses.

I’ve had test from 3 pharmacies and Robo has always been better. And the main reason in consistency. The Pharma stuff was all over the board. Some tested good and others tested horribly.

Yeah if I remember correctly Parabolan is the only Tren manufactured and marketed for human use. Parabolan is Tren Hex. Ace and E have always been manufactured from raws on the black market.

Apparently he got tren and test from a friend who bought some in bulgaria in the past and thats the supposed pharma grade hes talking about. Hes just being stupid because he's butthurt and was doing a keto diet as well he tried to get me to do keto diet and i wasnt interested in it. I praise robo labs for what its done for me and probaly wont try any other lab to be honest because ive got great gains from robo labs

Enjoying robo labs a lot i might do another test e and tren e cycle down the road when my body is able again i was thinking what should i throw into the next cycle. Anavar maybe any feedback is welcomed
dfe8c8d42f824ca5e2ac9e8960c9d8fa.jpg

Enjoying robo labs a lot i might do another test e and tren e cycle down the road when my body is able again i was thinking what should i throw into the next cycle. Anavar maybe any feedback is welcomed
dfe8c8d42f824ca5e2ac9e8960c9d8fa.jpg

Get some bro! Looking fierce!

Get some bro! Looking fierce!
Thank you sir im half way thru my cycle shit is about to go down so i want to do more ab workouts my core is strong as hell but i bet i can make my abs pop thru and i need to get my legs more massive my strenght is really good but im going to work way harder on the legs

How has your diet been. Am in tren a 300 a week this is just my first week on it am doing it along winny and Test of course. My question is should my calorie intake Be? creased or kept between 2000-3000 am looking for a nice cut and recomp.

How has your diet been. Am in tren a 300 a week this is just my first week on it am doing it along winny and Test of course. My question is should my calorie intake Ben increase or kept between 2000-3000 am looking for a nice cut and recomp.
I usually eat at maintenance on Tren and I still lean out.

Yea i think imma bring my carbs down a bit to just pre and post workout. I eat super clean but can eliminate some carbs here and there

Top Bottom