napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Started my tren enathate and test enathate cycle

Can you please say glutes instead of ass? Just doesn't sound right. Glute shots should not even hurt very bad unless you have shitty gear. I run a 300 blend with Test Prop, Mast P, and Tren A and I barely even feel it.

Man i did a shot of test prop on my “Glutes” biggest mistake ever lmao
If you have good test prop and proper injection technique you shouldn't even feel it afterwards. Glutes are as easy and painless as it gets. You don't even have to really be careful where you target

Did my 6th shot tonight in left glute. So im really feeling it already my strength and stamina is way up in gym. My nascourt is working wonders no breathing issues. My libido is way up. So i get this murder rage adrenaline alpha male feeling in gym especially tonight i did back day i hit a pr for deficit deadlift of 455 pounds. I feel like im king shit im way more vascular even after coming home from gym i see blue veins where i never seen veins when not on gear. I need to keep a steady mind though i need to build muscle im starting to get a little of just lift heavy which im not trying to do to much of because thats the wrong mindset not saying lifting heavy is an issue just wanna keep my mind on my goals. Ive been eating a low fat high protein diet ive kept my diet pretty clean but am thinking of doing a cheat meal soon. So when i started my cycle i weighed 173 now i weigh 188 i weighed myself this morning on empty stomach. So thats it so far guys i know its only my 6th shot and about 3rd week in cycle but i shit you not i am feeling the tren and test its not physiological it cant be because of what im experiencing in the gym. Hooray for Robo Gear!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Im am so much fucking stronger its ridiculous and my libido is on fire ive been laying the pipe to my wife on the daily. Seriously Robolics is awesome

Did my 7th shot in right arm this time i used a 25 gauge 5/8 inch felt great and im doing leg day Tommorrow ill let you know how that goes

So left nipple hurts from time to time and right nipple looking little puffy ive been taking my Aromasin and caber would taking some nolvadex just in case hurt my cycle gains ive only been taking 250 mg of test a week? How much nolva should i take

I think i just imagining the puffy nipple because it looks fine now i dont feel any indications of lumps so i think im just stressing it

You don’t want to add nolva while on tren.
Are they more sensitive? Itchy?
Not sensitive and not itchy anf no lumps i do get this fizzle feeling from left nipple though its really weird been getting it more recent but who know because i had gyno surgery there 2 years back so its just probably feelin weird there since my chest muscles have gotten a lot bigger

Not sensitive and not itchy anf no lumps i do get this fizzle feeling from left nipple though its really weird been getting it more recent but who know because i had gyno surgery there 2 years back so its just probably feelin weird there since my chest muscles have gotten a lot bigger

Any updates on how the tren is treating ya?

Any updates on how the tren is treating ya?
Yes starting my fifth week my strength and muscle stamina is way up. My muscles are super hard and i did go ham yesterday with back and bi my right forarm was swollen and tight i thought i injured myself but it didnt hurt i think it was a muscle cramp or something but after i noticed i left the gym so i made sure not to aggravate it more and it eventually went back down there was no bruising or anything and its totally fine now. Im weighing in at 189 now

Solid bro!! Glad it’s working for you, robo tren is insane. I only get those kind of pumps on orals. I’ll be jumping back on tren in a month or so

Nolva isn’t to be taken as an AI. Get your estrogen and prolactin levels checked and let us know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolva isn’t to be taken as an AI. Get your estrogen and prolactin levels checked and let us know

Nah im good i was just imagining shit and actually noticed my chest hurt because i was going so ham on chest days ive been taking my aromasin and caber like im supposed to and i have my pct all ready to go for end of cycle

Nah im good i was just imagining shit and actually noticed my chest hurt because i was going so ham on chest days ive been taking my aromasin and caber like im supposed to and i have my pct all ready to go for end of cycle

You should still get your mid cycle bloods

Top Bottom