napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

stanozolol use

beelayts

Hello Dylan,

I'm currently 13% body fat. I'm currently using stanozolol tablets 40mgs per day.
I have water accumulated over my stomach. What do you recommend me to remove that water weight and can see those abs.

i recommend you NOT depend on steroids to help you and start busting your ass with cardio and being far more disciplined with your diet... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? any cycle history? please dont tell you you are using winstrol without test...

Current statistics:
Height : 176cm
Weight : 72kgs
Bf: 13.5%.
I'm using it with test prop
I earlier used two cycles
1. Test prop, tren ace, dbol
2. Test prop, teen ace, winstrol ..
now I'm on test prop and winstrol

It's likely bodyfat covering your abs and not water. You need a caloric defecit to lose bodyfat. What does your diet look like?

Hello Dylan,

I'm currently 13% body fat. I'm currently using stanozolol tablets 40mgs per day.
I have water accumulated over my stomach. What do you recommend me to remove that water weight and can see those abs.

If you can't see your abs, you're probably not 13% bf. I recommend cardio and as Rick mentioned, a caloric deficit

what does your diet look like man... i am beyond certain that is the issue and running a bunch of steroids is not going to correct that

I used to eat moderate calories.
But from last 3days I changed my plan.
Breakfast: 6 eggs white, One scoop of Protein
Lunch : One Scoop of Protein
After Workout: 2 Scoops of Protein, 6 eggs white.
That's all

So for the last three days, you've doing a zero fat, zero carb diet, with roughly 125-150gm protein per day? This doesn't sound like a good plan to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to eat moderate calories.
But from last 3days I changed my plan.
Breakfast: 6 eggs white, One scoop of Protein
Lunch : One Scoop of Protein
After Workout: 2 Scoops of Protein, 6 eggs white.
That's all
bro you cant even survive on that and you DEFINITELY cannot use steroids eating like that... you need to focus on nothing else but diet right now.. eating like that will set yourself backwards to the point you will be far worse off than when you started...

U need to stop doing steroids period. Put more focus into diet. If you knew how to eat correctly your gains would be better than the best cycle ever with horrible nutrition. Not bad nutrition, horrible.

Top Bottom