napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking YK-11 with Test - yes or no?

chrever

Is it ill advised to stack YK-11 with test? I see discussions about stacking it with SARMS, but nothing about stacking with steroids.

Thanks! I will be doing a tren/test cycle soon. Will adding YK-11 be too much, you think? I have no firsthand experience with YK-11 yet.

All right! I will update on this thread as I go, maybe week by week.

I started today:

200 mg/ew Tren-Hex 1-10
600 mg/ew Test Cyp 1-12
10 mg/ed YK-11 1-12
50 mg/ed Proviron 1-12
50 mg/ed Anadrol 1-6
20 mg/ed Cardarine 1-12
10 mg/ed Ibutamoren 1-12

Can I finish off weeks 7-12 with Winstrol and weeks 11-12 with HCG?

(Stop me if you see something really off, yeah?)

arimidex, tamoxifen, citruilline, zinc, good sleep, clean eats from the wife/zookeeper at feeding time
Not a power lifter, but going for enhanced olympiad ;)

89 kg/196 lbs at 5'10", not sure about body fat ratio but looking tight

P.S. - I've been living in Indonesia and have had to make do with a label called Body Hack, but if sarms.forsale can ship to me, I'll go with that soon.

Looks great. Personally I would not add the winstrol at the end because that would mean 12 straight weeks on liver toxic orals. I would either stick with the anadrol at the front or drop that and use the winny at the end. Remember too that YK-11 is also liver toxic. Not nearly to the degree of something like anadrol but worth noting.

yes sarms.forsale can ship to you and i have huge concerns about the current brand you are using... i dont want you to get the wrong idea about sarms because you are using a brand thats not trusted... otherwise i like the cycle plan

Much appreciated, truly. MasonicBodyBuilder, particularly for your take on throwing Winstrol into the mix; Dylan, for the cautionary note on brands of ill repute; to all for considering my cycle plan and giving honest feedback. Catch you soon...

YK-11 is a great addition to any cycle. It will stack well with any compound.

Much appreciated, truly. MasonicBodyBuilder, particularly for your take on throwing Winstrol into the mix; Dylan, for the cautionary note on brands of ill repute; to all for considering my cycle plan and giving honest feedback. Catch you soon...

Make sure you do a log so we can follow the progress

Top Bottom