napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack question for females

sheemcont

Hello Dylan, I have been interested for a while now in SARMS but not very educated in it as of yet. I think your videos are very informative and I have a few questions if you have the time...

Let me start with I have always been athletic as a kid and throughout my 20-30's. I have 3 children that are the ages of 20 and two are 17 so I'm 50 now UGH but still train.

Back in 2001 I kinda got recruited to join a power lifting group and went on to competing just for bench, won first place each time and from there I wanted to challenge myself to do a body building competition. Just some background: I was a professional vocalist my whole life and lost my voice to nerve damage in my vocal cords so I decided to become a personal trainer hence body building challenge.

I worked at a gym that has mainly BIG guys and there were always steroids floating around. I was convinced by a few body builders that if I wanted to compete in the Miss Phila BB Competition, I couldn't stand next to those other female competitors.... That was kinda clear not because I wasn't in great shape but because I could never pull off the kind of lean muscle or "that look" naturally.

I F'd up and took anavar then was talked into deca.
Anyway, I won first place, middle at 135 lbs and now have some chin hair to prove it.

I don't want to take that crap. I saw some stack options for SARMS and tried to put my own together but I don't know what I'm doing and am asking for your help.

I purchased the following for myself and my husband who is 52:

(he has done test and deca cycles off and on, deca helps his shoulder as he is a contractor and has some joint issues)

MK 2866 -

GW 501516 -

MK 677 -

LGD - 4033

RAD 140

I know I don't need the RAD 140 but can I take the first 4 combined?

Also, I've been watching your videos and noted dosages for females but I'm confused a little. The dropper is in ml - .25 - .50 - .75 - 1.0 ml.

You probably think I'm a complete idiot I know.... I searched it and found that 1 mg is = to 1 ml. If that's correct then how do I measure out 12.2 MG for say the MK 2866 when it comes at 25MG/ML @ 30ML?
Should it be .50?

All that for just 2 questions. I am glad I found your youtube and will continue to watch it. In the mean time I just learned why I put on about 7 lbs of water weight too. Peppermint tea helps with that as well as the potassium.

Good choice to go with sarms over gear being a female. They are much safer and don't have the bad side effects and virilization that steroids have. They also give GREAT results. The one important thing is to make sure you have a high quality legit source. There are a ton of companies out there pushing prohormones sold as sarms, and that's a bad thing for females especially

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 12.5 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 5 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg first two weeks per day then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom