napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack is not working - Female - Just want to look fit

Ok, I'll stick to once a day. Have you heard of joint and muscle aches with discontinued use?

I’m a older female who has been using SARMS over a year & half with no issues. I’m past childbearing age & menopausal so no flo anymore. The triple stack & SR9009 have been amazing both in my builds & prep Comp. I put on over 5+ lbs solid pure muscle this year so I’m a big believer in what it can do for you. Even with S4 side effects they do go away as Dylan has mentioned. For me I take just a slightly lower dose & found my sweet spot. Best of luck in your training and I’m here if you ever need a female perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input. My new stack/new brand seems different from my first. I was really thirsty on my first stack, but I’m not any more than normal on this Biotech stack. Are there any side effects from Sarms? How do you know if a product is legit?

Update: I'm seeing a difference in body composition - probably not as much as I should due to my diet during the holidays. Satisfied with my first 30 days and feeling stronger and harder. Dylan, should I continue my current stack dosage or increase it? I'm also curious if there is anything I could add to accelerate fat loss...maybe MK677? Again, I do NOT want to get bigger - just lean. lol. Happy with the product I purchased a month ago...was waiting for sarmsx since everyone seems to recommend them but doesn't appear they have re-opened yet. Since Im a newbie, not sure if you just stick with the product source if you're happy or if it changes monthly. I've read on some threads that you may have a great product one month and then the next month the new mix sucks. Any feedback or DM would be appreciated.
Current stack:
1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

Update: I'm seeing a difference in body composition - probably not as much as I should due to my diet during the holidays. Satisfied with my first 30 days and feeling stronger and harder. Dylan, should I continue my current stack dosage or increase it? I'm also curious if there is anything I could add to accelerate fat loss...maybe MK677? Again, I do NOT want to get bigger - just lean. lol. Happy with the product I purchased a month ago...was waiting for sarmsx since everyone seems to recommend them but doesn't appear they have re-opened yet. Since Im a newbie, not sure if you just stick with the product source if you're happy or if it changes monthly. I've read on some threads that you may have a great product one month and then the next month the new mix sucks. Any feedback or DM would be appreciated.
Current stack:
1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

Have you considered adding in mk2866? I think that would fit well into your stack

mk2866 would be great to add and yes, 677 is great for fat loss in the long term... initially it may not seem so because of the possibility of water weight gain but as a female, you run it half the dose and after a month or two the fat loss really starts to take hold so it would be a great option long term, yes...

I think we determined that the mk2866 was what contributed to gaining 6 lbs in two weeks so I’m hesitant to add that in. I know you guys get a ton of questions so I don’t expect you to remember lol... we questioned if the first stuff I had may have been pro hormone or whatever you call it and not sarms. This second round is a world of difference and NO side effects. Won’t the mk2866 make me more muscular?
And should I keep my other stuff at the same dosage you gave me before, Dylan?

I think we determined that the mk2866 was what contributed to gaining 6 lbs in two weeks so I’m hesitant to add that in. I know you guys get a ton of questions so I don’t expect you to remember lol... we questioned if the first stuff I had may have been pro hormone or whatever you call it and not sarms. This second round is a world of difference and NO side effects. Won’t the mk2866 make me more muscular?

Mk2866 ran at half dosage I think would be great for you, and shouldn't throw weight on you if you are eating at a defecit. Right now you are running the best sarms you can run for fat loss already, so you should be on a great track provided your diet is structured right

2866 will definitely add lean muscle but in NO WAY on the planet earth would it add 6 lbs in two weeks... most are extremely happy if they get 5-7 lbs in 12 weeks... you run it 12.5 mg per day the first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day after or you can stay on 12.5 if you want

WOW!! so glad you posted as this is shedding some light for me. I haven't been in a deficit , taking the same 4 as you. Put on weight /muscle and not leaned out at all. which for a female has been hard to deal with!! actually gone up a size in pants . yuck. not 100% sure of the Coa of the supplier so have been thinking of throwing it in the bin and finding a new source. but clearly now need to be in a deficit as well??

dont get that feeling of well being that Dylan talks about regarding MK, havent seen massive improvement with endurance with GW but definitely more muscle with S4 and SR. who knows what I have been taking. slows the progress for figure comps for sure

WOW!! so glad you posted as this is shedding some light for me. I haven't been in a deficit , taking the same 4 as you. Put on weight /muscle and not leaned out at all. which for a female has been hard to deal with!! actually gone up a size in pants . yuck. not 100% sure of the Coa of the supplier so have been thinking of throwing it in the bin and finding a new source. but clearly now need to be in a deficit as well??

Yes, the quality of your source is extremely important. Especially being female. It's highly likely you may not have been taking anything legit for sarms which could have been something else entirely.

thats fair enough. but do we need to be in a deficit while on sr, gw,s4, mk etc to lean out

Those all aid fat loss, but clearly you need to diet and eat for the goal you have. You can't really expect to lose bodyfat if you don't eat for a fat loss goal

you could still drop body fat eating at maintenance but i guess "leaning out" could be interpreted many different ways... its too vague the way its worded...

Top Bottom