Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Stack advice for Wife wanting to shred fat and tone up

Thanks for your advice. When I see 1-12, does this mean one 12-wk cycle? I ask because most 12-week stacks have 3 bottles of SR-9009 @ 20mgs/ml - 30ml. Based on this, it would provide 30ml * 20mg = 600mg * 3 = 1800mg but 12 weeks * 30mg = 30mg * 84 = ~2520mg, which means I may have a deficit of 1.x bottles. Would I need to order more than what the stacks provide turnkey to meet these protocol requirements?
Yes that is correct. That means a twelve week cycle, and if you run those doses you will need to purchase the additional bottles to complete the 12 weeks with the SR9009

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Top Bottom