napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 dose cut off time

gt83

Just received GW and SR for help with fat loss. Thanks for everyones guidance and will post updates. Question about the cut off time for the SR. I understand its 6 doses every 2-3 hours. However, is their a time at night that i shouldn't go past? Whats the latest i should take my last dose. I usually go to bed at 12. Thanks!

Just received GW and SR for help with fat loss. Thanks for everyones guidance and will post updates. Question about the cut off time for the SR. I understand its 6 doses every 2-3 hours. However, is their a time at night that i shouldn't go past? Whats the latest i should take my last dose. I usually go to bed at 12. Thanks!

it will have no negative effect on sleep whatsoever and you can dose it in the evening with no problem

Got it. Would it be beneficial to take the doses towards the later side of the day due to metabolism being slower then in the morning. Or it doesn't really matter.

Got it. Would it be beneficial to take the doses towards the later side of the day due to metabolism being slower then in the morning. Or it doesn't really matter.

now your overthinking... that makes no difference... sr increases metabolism so that would make no difference as it will stay consistent throughout

Just dose them as instructed...6 doses 2-3 hours apart. The time frame is pretty irrelevant

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom