napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 + Cardarine ok together or overkill?

DL_00

Wondering if these two could and should be stacked during a cutting cycle or not, since they both seem to perform the same function and even bind to the same receptor? And if so, what would be the ideal way to dose them? I assume splitting up the SR9009 throughout the day and keeping the Cardarine pre-workout.

And then, could Clen be used alongside these, or is that somehow overkill?

I am trying to plan my next cut, in which I do not want to use gear or anything to affect me hormonally.

Sorry to piggyback on this thread but I was wondering the same thing about GW and SR. I'm in the early stages of research and need to learn a few basics before presenting a stack/cycle for approval.

You can defiantly add these two together as part of a cutting cycle. I would also add S4 its just a amazing sarm . Im cycling it with RAD and GW atm and im loving every bit of this cycle . You just dose GW once daily dosent have to be preworkout just keep the times consistant. SR needs dosing several times daily due to its short half life . Dylan will chime in with the dosing im sure.
Clen is not something normally recommended here. A lot of health risks associated with it.

they are a great stack together , you won't even need the clen if your diet is on point you'll be rly satisfied with the results. you don't need to dose cardarine pre-workout it has a 24h half life, just dose it in the morning and sr dosed 30 mg/day, 5mg every 2-3 hours

these two stack extremely well together and they are NOT the same thing whatsoever...

sr9009 is a Rev-ErbA ligand. It means SR binds to this protein and makes it more active.
[FONT=&quot]By binding and activating the Rev-Erb protein, Stenabolic triggers a very wide range of processes in the body. The most prominent being the increase of mitochondria count in the muscles and an enhanced metabolism.As a consequence of the increased number of mitochondria in the muscles, the user will notice a drastic improvement in endurance and muscle strength. It can affect the circadian rhythms, lipid and glucose metabolism, fat-storing cells, as well as macrophages. [/FONT]

GW501516 acts as a PPARδ modulator. GW 501516 activates AMP-activated protein kinase and stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue, and GW 501516 has been demonstrated to reverse metabolic abnormalities in obese men with pre-diabetic metabolic syndrome, most likely by stimulating fatty acid oxidation. It has been proposed as a potential treatment for obesity and related conditions... GW also helps to treat cholesterol and blood pressure issues... One of its main functions is improving lipids...

Top Bottom