napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Source for Actovegin/Gas Bus

Alright I'm looking for a pharmacy product that I got administered while overseas in a NATO Hospital. It's call Actovegin. Its Nickname is "Gas-Bus" It's used by cyclists for recovery and I'm looking for it for an experiment I'm doing with HGH/Insulin/PEG-MGF/IGF-1/Telmesartin/GW501-516/EPO and a few steroids.

I know you guys are mostly body builders but someone must know where to get this stuff. It's from Denmark and manufactured by Eli-Lilly and not approved by the FDA. It is essentially dried and purified calf blood for IM/IV administration. It shows uses for rapid recovery and similar effects to insulin because it helps with nutrient up-take in the extremities and especially skeletal muscular tissue.

I know Naps-Gear sells it but I'd rather inject winny into my ass hole than order from them. (Al-la-Black tren)

It is a non steroidal compound but still a PED, and hard as all hell to find. If anyone has a reliable source PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!!!

P.S. Moderators if this isn't allowed please just take this down and let me off with a warning. :D

Fair post and good one. I'm looking into it as anyone who is smart enough not to order from naps whom sells all fake human grade replicas has earned my time :)

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

sealrunner said:
Alright I'm looking for a pharmacy product that I got administered while overseas in a NATO Hospital. It's call Actovegin. Its Nickname is "Gas-Bus" It's used by cyclists for recovery and I'm looking for it for an experiment I'm doing with HGH/Insulin/PEG-MGF/IGF-1/Telmesartin/GW501-516/EPO and a few steroids.

I know you guys are mostly body builders but someone must know where to get this stuff. It's from Denmark and manufactured by Eli-Lilly and not approved by the FDA. It is essentially dried and purified calf blood for IM/IV administration. It shows uses for rapid recovery and similar effects to insulin because it helps with nutrient up-take in the extremities and especially skeletal muscular tissue.

I know Naps-Gear sells it but I'd rather inject winny into my ass hole than order from them. (Al-la-Black tren)

It is a non steroidal compound but still a PED, and hard as all hell to find. If anyone has a reliable source PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!!!

P.S. Moderators if this isn't allowed please just take this down and let me off with a warning. :D

I wish i had an answer for you on this one bro but unfortunately i don't... let me ask though, are you a cyclist? I am just getting started with cycling and would love to kick some info with you on this if you are versed!

DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:

I wish i had an answer for you on this one bro but unfortunately i don't... let me ask though, are you a cyclist? I am just getting started with cycling and would love to kick some info with you on this if you are versed!

I have mountain bikes, I am not and will never be the spandex warriors who ride their bikes on the parkways of major cities. I've done 2 iron mans and several dozen century rides and didn't ride a road bike until 1 week before each event. My advice, mostly because this is what I did, go to a shop that specializes in what you're looking for and listen to them. Then go home and find 3 or 4 other opinions and then be prepared to drop some serious coin on a bike. After you have it ride it like you stole it and don't look back. The triathlon equipment changes every 3 or 4 months as to whats "in vouge". Outside very high level events, like the Iron man events, equipment is rarely what decides a race. (Obviously you need the right stuff but I'm talking brand vs brand kinda rivalries or 3oz off you bike weight) and the race is won or lost based on diet, training, and spirit. Endurance events are 100% dependent on mindset. I'm sure you don't need to be told how important it is to be able to believe you can win and then take it one checkpoint, one mile, one peddle, one breathe at a time until you gradually make it to the front of the pack and kick the ass that's way behind you.

Sorry I'm not the bike expert. Guns and fishing rods are more my thing...

sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:
sealrunner said:

I have mountain bikes, I am not and will never be the spandex warriors who ride their bikes on the parkways of major cities. I've done 2 iron mans and several dozen century rides and didn't ride a road bike until 1 week before each event. My advice, mostly because this is what I did, go to a shop that specializes in what you're looking for and listen to them. Then go home and find 3 or 4 other opinions and then be prepared to drop some serious coin on a bike. After you have it ride it like you stole it and don't look back. The triathlon equipment changes every 3 or 4 months as to whats "in vouge". Outside very high level events, like the Iron man events, equipment is rarely what decides a race. (Obviously you need the right stuff but I'm talking brand vs brand kinda rivalries or 3oz off you bike weight) and the race is won or lost based on diet, training, and spirit. Endurance events are 100% dependent on mindset. I'm sure you don't need to be told how important it is to be able to believe you can win and then take it one checkpoint, one mile, one peddle, one breathe at a time until you gradually make it to the front of the pack and kick the ass that's way behind you.

Sorry I'm not the bike expert. Guns and fishing rods are more my thing...

its all good... i actually got one today which I am sure you saw in a thread i posted... it comes in wednesday and im hitting the trails... without spandex LOL

It's funny, I used to mention fishing and hunting on Evo and would get hate from the tree huggers or anti-gunners I like it here :mrgreen:

Bro, I'm all about guns guns and the out doors. I love knives too. I swear I was born in the wrong era, cause I have a bunch of toys but nobody to use them on... Unless you come to my house and challenge my authority. Then I got something for that ass.

Well fuck every single last one of you spandex haters because im sporting a sick fucking jersey for my bike rides and that shit makes me look a fuck of a lot bigger than i am... LMFAO...

Honestly, I am just looking forward to riding in the fresh air on the trails, enjoying the scenery and getting in the extra cardio... A lot of times we forget to appreciate certain things in life and I for one don't want to miss out on the beauty of the outdoors so I am all in...

sealrunner said:
It's funny, I used to mention fishing and hunting on Evo and would get hate from the tree huggers or anti-gunners I like it here :mrgreen:

Bro, you can talk about whatever, whenever and you won't get any of that type of shit (aside from the tranny talk i saw in other threads) beyond that, all is fair here man! Speak freely and enjoy it brother! :D

Those guys are the epitomy of everything that is wrong while we operate to make it right! Call it a revolution or a stand or whatever but trust me, there is a concept here that will be followed through all the way man!

DylanGemelli said:
Well fuck every single last one of you spandex haters because im sporting a sick fucking jersey for my bike rides and that shit makes me look a fuck of a lot bigger than i am... LMFAO...

Honestly, I am just looking forward to riding in the fresh air on the trails, enjoying the scenery and getting in the extra cardio... A lot of times we forget to appreciate certain things in life and I for one don't want to miss out on the beauty of the outdoors so I am all in...

It's not so much the spandex it's the fact that the majority of people who wear them insist on riding their bike in the car lanes in rush hour traffic! It's more of a stereo type thing not that dissimilar from the "Meat head" gym guy. Ride on Mr. Gemelli just be safe!

sealrunner said:
DylanGemelli said:

It's not so much the spandex it's the fact that the majority of people who wear them insist on riding their bike in the car lanes in rush hour traffic! It's more of a stereo type thing not that dissimilar from the "Meat head" gym guy. Ride on Mr. Gemelli just be safe!

Lol. Love this guy!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Top Bottom