napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

"Some Guy at the Gym" Strikes Again

bodean30

There's this kid at one of our jobs. By "kid" I mean like 25 years old. This kid is somewhat overweight, but he's been going to the gym trying to lose weight and put on muscle. I applaud his efforts in that aspect. One day he starts asking me about supplements and this and that. He's never done any steroids, but he turns the conversation to steroids. At this point I lay out the brutal, honest truth about his body fat percentage, how they would hurt him in his current state and when the proper time is to even consider it. I steer him towards Sarmsx and tell him if he really wants to try something then try sarms first. I thought some of my advice made it through to him. I thought wrong.

Last week I run into him again. He informs me that "some guy at the gym" got him started on his first cycle. (Instant palm to the forehead)
He got him going with sustanon, t3 and winstrol. Wtf?!? At this point I really start to stress the importance of him doing his own research and telling him all the nasty side effects he WILL encounter. I ask him what kind of AI he's using and his response is as expected... "What's that?". I ask if he's ever heard of a thing called estrogen and if he recalls my previous warnings regarding his body fat. He says he thinks his guy can get him some arimidex. At which point I laugh and tell him good luck.

When I didn't think things could get any worse for the kid he proves me wrong. I just talked to him yesterday and he informs me that "some guy at the gym" now has him taking tren ace on top of all that other bullshit. I was tempted to just keep my mouth shut and watch his inevitable path to agony, but my good conscience wouldn't let me. I calmly asked him if he's ever heard of progesterone or prolactin. Once again he replies like a deer in the headlights. I told him what he's doing is irresponsible, stupid, he's going to end up hurting himself and that "guy at the gym" should be shot. I could tell it was going right through his ears, but you gotta try right? I also told him that if he thinks he has man boobs now just wait and see what happens in a few weeks. Those fuckers are going to be straight cow udders with milk and everything.

There's my rant for the week.

Fuck that "guy at the gym"!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

He probably thinks "you're the guy at the gym", little does he realize you're the knowledgeable one...

I had a similar encounter with a coworker who was running a Winstrol only cycle to "cut" and I saw him getting 4 tacos from the lunch truck at work. I asked him if he was running Test also and he said "huh" ?

Pharma Lady Rep

On my phone, didn't notice, don't care.
Not to be dick but seriously ? If you knew what it implied then why bother? I'm sure it never happens to anyone on this board.... Lol
Next time just edit your post then make him think he's crazy. What are you talking about? Lol

There's always 'that guy' and what's such a shame is the buyer only wants to hear the good shit they wanna hear. All affirmations, not critiques please is the mentality. Even when I talk to certain people who know I run gear they always ask the shit they wanna hear and when you answer it the only draw out what they wanna hear. Fukkem.

That is some funny shit!

Troll of the week goes to that guy.

yeah bro, i was trying to be fair in that thread but i dont see how i could... unless you were just a complete asshole about it, which i would find hard to believe, i dont see one thing you were wrong about...

yeah bro, i was trying to be fair in that thread but i dont see how i could... unless you were just a complete asshole about it, which i would find hard to believe, i dont see one thing you were wrong about...
He was just trolling. I don't know the guy. Definitely got a laugh out of me.

Top Bottom