napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Some jerk at my gym

ApexVallen

Okay, so I'm 25, im somewhat overweight but I've been going to the gym trying to lose weight and put on muscle. Great for me right?

Well i meet this guy, some buff dude at the gym and I casually ask him about supplements and I wonder what he uses and eventually I decide to ask about steroids. I'm new at this whole thing but there's no harm in asking right. And this guy just comes out with all this rude shit like I'm too fat to do roids and that it would hurt me in 'my current state' and giving me advice on when its the proper time to consider it. Started steering me towards sarms or some shit. I could tell how smug he was, smiling to himself, thinking 'i bet some of that got through'

So last week I run into him again and I tell him about some guy at the gym I've been talking with and how he helped me get on my first cycle. I go with sustanon, t3 and winstrol. Fairly common well-researched drugs right? Well this guy just starts up a whole spiel again about I'm supposed to be doing all this research and telling me all the nasty side effects I MIGHT encounter. And he's asking do I know about IA or some shit like that. Dude, I'm not a chemist, how am I supposed to know this shit. And Yes, I have heard of estrogen, I'm not an idiot. My guy can get me arimidex if I need it, sheesh, calm down. Nd then he laughs and walks away. What a douchebag.

Anyway, I get my hands on some tren for a great price and I'm better at injecting now so its all going smooth, and now this douche is going on about 'progestrone' or 'prolactin' or some other weird shit. like dude, everyone uses tren, I'll be fine. He also said I have man boobs which bought me back to my childhood being teased in the playground. So thanks asshole!

Anyways, There's my rant for the week.

Fuck that "guy at the gym"!

hmmm well I aint saying he isn't a dick, but where did you get your advice about a cycle? you have obviously been on here a little while. do you know what your bf% is. and you know and have damn well read on here that tren is NOT a first cycle drug. I hate to say the meathead was somewhat right, if you have no AI is what he said and you shouldn't start a cycle at all if you don't have that on hand. do you have any liver protection from the tren? like caber.I would suggest you stop what you are doing and lets reevaluate what you are doing and what you should do.

That is all bullshit. No one just asks a huge dude at the gym about steroids. Gimme a break

PHURIOUS

This thread and this one here are to similar to be a coincidence https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...ot-some-guy-gym-quot-strikes-again-10697.html

yeah, something is a bit off with this.. what i do know is this... if your overweight, you shouldn't be running any type of cycle whatsoever... so although there was tough love given, it had accuracy all the way around... so i cant see how "the dick" was wrong other than possibly, and i dont now because i wasnt there, but perhaps the tone or the way it was presented but the thought behind it was completely right...

Okay, so I'm 25, im somewhat overweight but I've been going to the gym trying to lose weight and put on muscle. Great for me right?

Well i meet this guy, some buff dude at the gym and I casually ask him about supplements and I wonder what he uses and eventually I decide to ask about steroids. I'm new at this whole thing but there's no harm in asking right. And this guy just comes out with all this rude shit like I'm too fat to do roids and that it would hurt me in 'my current state' and giving me advice on when its the proper time to consider it. Started steering me towards sarms or some shit. I could tell how smug he was, smiling to himself, thinking 'i bet some of that got through'

So last week I run into him again and I tell him about some guy at the gym I've been talking with and how he helped me get on my first cycle. I go with sustanon, t3 and winstrol. Fairly common well-researched drugs right? Well this guy just starts up a whole spiel again about I'm supposed to be doing all this research and telling me all the nasty side effects I MIGHT encounter. And he's asking do I know about IA or some shit like that. Dude, I'm not a chemist, how am I supposed to know this shit. And Yes, I have heard of estrogen, I'm not an idiot. My guy can get me arimidex if I need it, sheesh, calm down. Nd then he laughs and walks away. What a douchebag.

Anyway, I get my hands on some tren for a great price and I'm better at injecting now so its all going smooth, and now this douche is going on about 'progestrone' or 'prolactin' or some other weird shit. like dude, everyone uses tren, I'll be fine. He also said I have man boobs which bought me back to my childhood being teased in the playground. So thanks asshole!

Anyways, There's my rant for the week.

Fuck that "guy at the gym"!

Dude, you do not want to wait until you MIGHT encounter bad side effects to then go running for help!! Excessive body fat will not go away because you are using steroids!! In fact you can raise you cholesterol to such unhealthy levels that could cause myocardial infarction (Heart attack). The more overweight you are, the more estrogen being aromatised you will have to deal with! If you have man boobs now, you could end up giving milk if you are not running an Aromatise inhibitor! Trust me, Am not trying to insult you!!! You may have been given a tough love episode, but is better than shutting your whole body down or worse! Lean all you can and start with SARMS and diet plus excersise first! If you do this wong, you can end up with live failure, no sex drive (you dick will not work) no libido damaged body organs!!!

This is a bad bad bad attempt at trolling.
May your lactating bitch tits feed the neighborhood cats.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Top Bottom