napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Skipping cardio??

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
I have taken 2 weeks off of cardio and I feel great. Much fuller because of my glycogen storage staying high. I feel stronger during my training and my metabolism is still good cause I'm always hungry. I'm starting back cardio today 20min 4x a week and ease up to 45 min 3x a week in about 3-4 weeks. I think it's always a good thing to switch it up and not get stale doing the same routine.
This pic was taken pre leg workout!!
Sitting around 280lbs.

e2315a95f2162b2d3c00e39e0ece9c06.jpg

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

Looking good brother! I agree about switching things up every so often. Right now in the summer I'm doing cardio 45 minutes 4 times per week, but during the winter I typically cut it back to 20-30 minutes 2 to 3 times per week when I aim for more gaining. I always keep it in there however, as I see it as giving so many benefits health wise and for body composition. I wouldn't ever go without it

I think sometimes guys are scared to gain some fat. Even though holding some fat is beneficial to us and our functions, too much isn't good. My goal in 6 weeks is to drop 5lbs of fat and gain 2lbs of muscle.

I will be starting up my cycle soon as well. Just some Radjay Test E 250. I'm gonna start lower and work up. After my surgery of course.

I will be starting up my cycle soon as well. Just some Radjay Test E 250. I'm gonna start lower and work up. After my surgery of course.

Wishing you the best of luck with your next run brother

Man you are so right! I am opposite though, I usually skip weights for cardio haha. Esp. now it is summer time just get the speedo on and hit the trails with MTB bike get some vit D and good sweat on!

Haha thanks everyone. And yes, I hope so too. I'm looking forward to growing and getting big and lean.

Top Bottom